Catelli Lasagna Pasta

Catelli Lasagna Pasta Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 17, 2017

When it comes to pre-made dry pasta Catelli is the best. I've tried the instant noodles and they are too thin. These lasagna noodles are thick and longer that the average. An entire box makes a huge lasagna and the sauce and chesse clings to each piece. I try to buy a few boxes when they go on sale.

April 25, 2016

I love Catelli Lasagna Pasta I make this once a week for my family with hamburger Catelli Sauce and different kinds of Cheese my family doesn;t stop eating this Lasagna until it's all gone

January 27, 2016

I love Catelli pasta!
    The are consistently of excellent quality and taste and, although reasonably priced already, I can often find them on sale at the grocery store.
    I specifically look for Catelli pasta to purchase. I also love the variety of their products.

January 27, 2016

I think that Catelli is my go to pasta I use everything from spaghetti to macaroni. I find it to be better in taste and texture than any other brand I've tried. It's also well priced.

Natasha1986 added a new review for
    Annabelle Lipsies

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Heinz Mustard

helga added a new review for
    Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash