Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Good

Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 413 in Eye Cream

March 02, 2017

Although this product is expensive it really works. To offset the cost you can get the box sets that have other premier cru sample sizes in it as well for the price of one full size bottle. I used to work overnight and when I had to do things during the day it was the only thing that made my dark circles disappear. In as little as 20 minutes you can see a difference. You only need a tiny amount too. One bottle lasted me three months with twice daily application. It won't make your skin sensitive or cause irritation either. I will definitely be using this for years to come.

September 26, 2015

This product is worth every penny (albeit it does have a rather expensive price tag to it- but definitely you're spending on the quality with its antioxidant-rich grape-seed Polyphenols). I have dark circles under my eyes and I found it to have brightened and works well with my moisturizer. Highly recommend!

January 05, 2015

Amazing product, saw results within two weeks. No sensitivity at all. The price is pretty steep but the results are awesome.