3.9/5
Prestige Item
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Reviews

March 17, 2019

light weight

I think this product is good for a normal to oily skin type and I have dry skin. It's light weight and has almost a whipped texture to it. It applies easily and smoothly on the face, there is a slight scent to it but goes away very quickly. It absorbs into the skin very fast and leaves the face very soft however not as hydrating as I would like it to be. I received this in a Sephora skin care set to try. I need to apply a lot for it to be effective, this might be a better summer time moisturizer but not for winter.

1.7/5

February 25, 2019

Too heavy, and not very moisturizing

This product is much richer and heavier than I assumed from the name. Despite that, it doesn't even feel that moisturizing, and the smell is subtle, but weird to the point of being unpleasant.
    Some Caudalie products are great. This isn't one of them.

February 20, 2019

Bon hydratant mais ne vaut pas 50$

J'ai la peau très sèche l'hiver et je cherchais un bon hydratant. Je savais que les produits Caudalie sont de qualité et je m'attendais a beaucoup plus au niveau des résultats. Donc voici:
    1-sa prend quelques applications avant de trouver le bon montant de crème a appliquer
    2-effet léger sur la peau
    3-vite absorbé par la peau
    4-ne laisse pas d'effet gras
    5-les formats sont petit et cher

Si vous avez la chance de l'essayer en format echantillon ou dans un coffret cadeau vous en auriez plus pour votre argent que d'acheter la creme individuel a 50$

February 07, 2019

for morning

first time i try at summer time, i do not like it, if feels the skin need sometime to absorb the cream. when i saw the name, i think it should be a very light cream, but it is not.
    I then use it at the winter time, i prefer using at my morning routine, it feel so good. keep the skin moisture...
    recommend for combination skin, use at winer morning

2.7/5

January 12, 2019

Need to slather on a lot

I am trying this for the first time in winter and need to slather on a thick layer and let it absorb in order to get the skin quenching results I need. Unfortunately my skin does turn red for about 20 mins while it absorbs, so it likely isn't the product for me.

2.3/5

October 17, 2018

Not worth the price

I just started using Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet, not knowing what to expect. For such an expensive brand, I was disappointed. I have not seen much moisturizing effect on my skin. I have had better results with much less expensive brands. I'm glad I tried the sorbet, but I would not purchase again.

August 03, 2018

I Love It

I received a Sample from Sephora this is now my favourite moisturizer, I’m finished with the sample bottle and I’m buying a full sized bottle it’s so fresh and smooth.

May 28, 2018

Light moisturizer

I got a 10mL sample from Sephora as a free birthday gift. It's a light, airy moisturizer that I found was good for spring/summer use. It gets absorbed into my skin fairly quickly and has a nice subtle floral scent.

In general, I like Caudalie's products since they use a lot of natural "green" ingredients, but they are a bit on the pricey side. I'm still undecided whether to purchase a full size version of this product. To me, it's a bit average for this price point...

March 30, 2018

Not 100% sold

I received a small bottle as a gift. I had never tried any Caudalie products before so it was a first! Overall, I liked this cream. It is light which I really like! At first, it feels a bit sticky, but once it dries off, it feels nice and cool on my skin. I'm not 100% sold on the moisturizing effect but I wouldn't mind giving this another try!

3.2/5

March 13, 2018

Nice smell and texture but not for me...

I used it till the end of the bottle, its a nice product but for my skin i probably need somthing a little more richer. I tend to get really dry skin during the winter and this cream wasnt effective enough for me.
    I might try it again in the summer.....