Cera ve foaming face wash Reviews

May 26, 2020
    Hawaii, United States

Good cleanser and price

It’s a nice drugstore cleanser. I feel like I have sensitive skin and this cleans it pretty well. My whole family uses this and it’s also recommended by a lot of skincare professionals. It’s fragrance free and gets the oil off.

May 16, 2020

Deep cleaning, clears up acne!

I began using CeraVe Foaming Cleanser after hearing about it online. It is a great cleanser that has helped to clear up my acne and stop breakouts in their tracks. The only complaint is that it dries out my skin and makes it feel tight afterwards, so it's absolutely essential to moisturize afterwards. I have combination/dry skin. One bottle lasts me at least 3 months, and I usually find a coupon on their website to offset the already very affordable cost.

May 13, 2020

Soothing and gentle!

I have struggled with my skin since my twenties and I have to say I am thrilled how soothing and gentle Cera Ve is. This is the perfect way to begin and end my day!

April 24, 2020

A Staple!

After using a ton of different brands (most crazy expensive) I tried using this gel foaming wash. I love it, makes my skin feel clean without stripping the oils. I love the foaming it creates.

March 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love This Product!

Love this cleanser! It’s the go to cleanser for myself and three teenagers. Works great for all of our skin types. Moisturizing and does not dry any of our skin out!

March 23, 2020

Awesome

I love this product, its light yet cleans deep and non drying, during the winter months it is amazing on my dry skin. It leaves no residue and rinses off easily. Definitely worth it

March 16, 2020
    Texas, United States

This is a golden standard

I've been using cerave facial moisterizing cleanser with ceramides for years and I'm so pleased with this product..First of all , I tend to use quite a bit of active ingredients and cerave is such a gentle but dilligent cleanser.It never burns and only leaves my skin clean and supple.Not to mention the price point of Cerave products are on point.

March 02, 2020

Perfect for those with sensitive skin.

This Face wash doesnt contain all the harmful additives that most drugstore face washes contain. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling very fresh & clean, Generally i have very acne prone skin and it Never contributes to any breakouts that i have and keeps them at bay. Will not switch to another face wash!

January 22, 2020

Face Gamechanger

I naturally have oily skin thats prone to acne and blackheads. I spent a lot of time doing research on a mild face cleanser that would help acne and came up to find this product being suggested a lot so I decided to give it a try. I have been using it every evening before bed for about 2 months along with a cerave moisturizer and my skin is drastically better, my face never feels dry or tight after use and my acne hasn't flared up (of course I've had the random spot pop up but that's gonna happen). My acne scars are also slowly fading and my skin over all has become very smooth.I am beyond impressed and plan to continue to use this product.

January 09, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Great everyday facewash

I recently used at my sisters house while I was in town, came back and bought some for home. Get a good amount for your money. I would clean my face with other cleaners and then use toner and see makeup still being wiped off onto the cotton pad. I have not seen that happen with Cera Ve! It takes a little more to get my mascara off so I will usually grab the moisturizer from Cera Ve and will get any remaining mascara residue off. Neither burns my eyes either.