CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

great product

My Dermatologist had a sample of this in his office and told me to take some, I had very dry skin, it has taken away all my fine wrinkles on my face and I look 10 years younger! Love it

March 23, 2019
    Carolina, Puerto Rico

Love that baby

Cerave is one of the most selling brand on pharmacy store. It provides all the neccesarry things to provide a strong skin barries. The ceramides and the components that cerave have on this cream make the product a exceptional in quality brand. I personally love cerave and its one of my daily uses for face wash but this particular cerave bebe is a very good product for diaper rash, irritation and rednees on baby. The price is good. Good quality.

March 06, 2019

Très bien

J'ai essayé ce produit pour mon bébé et je l'ai bien aimé, il est un peu plus dispendieux que certains produits mais très efficace et bon pour les petites peaux sensibles de bébé.

March 01, 2019
    California, United States

great

I'm so happy I found this stuff. This is an amazing product. Really helping to clear my baby’s rash which was all over legs and the best bottom cream I’ve ever used.

February 21, 2019

Recommend

I liked this cream, I generally stick to the same one I have always used but i received this sample and decided I'd give it a try to see if it worked any differently,it seemed to have worked well but not any better or worse than others.

February 19, 2019

Pour de belles fesses

Efficace pour l’érytheme fessier . J’aime son format en tube , facile à utiliser et ce glisse bien dans le sac à couche de bébé. Utile pour un érythème fessier léger.

1.2/5

February 15, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not a great choice

This cream made my sons rash worse. Its very high priced it gets all nasty when the baby has a wet pamper i would never recommend this product to anyone

February 14, 2019

NOT BAD

MY NIECE LIKED THIS PRODUCT AS SHE HAD SOME RASH BUT IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET FINE BUT IT HELPED WILL SURELY RECOMMEND OTHERS TO TRY IT AS IT IS WORTH THE PRICE,

February 05, 2019

No more rash

Though i found this cream to be slightly pricey...IT WORKS!!! It goes on smooth and is a light creme.not thick and does not take forever to absorb ..leaves a thin layer to protevt babies bottom !! Works like a charm a small rash was gone in 2 day!!!

January 28, 2019

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing! My son has quite sensitive skin and quite often breaks out in eczema. I’ve always used CeraVe products on him to keep his skin moisturized. This was great to use on his tender tushie! Although my son is a lot older and has outgrown diapers now I still recommend to new moms and it’s often a product I purchase to put in baby shower gifts!