CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.2/5

February 15, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not a great choice

This cream made my sons rash worse. Its very high priced it gets all nasty when the baby has a wet pamper i would never recommend this product to anyone

February 14, 2019

NOT BAD

MY NIECE LIKED THIS PRODUCT AS SHE HAD SOME RASH BUT IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET FINE BUT IT HELPED WILL SURELY RECOMMEND OTHERS TO TRY IT AS IT IS WORTH THE PRICE,

February 05, 2019

No more rash

Though i found this cream to be slightly pricey...IT WORKS!!! It goes on smooth and is a light creme.not thick and does not take forever to absorb ..leaves a thin layer to protevt babies bottom !! Works like a charm a small rash was gone in 2 day!!!

January 28, 2019

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing! My son has quite sensitive skin and quite often breaks out in eczema. I’ve always used CeraVe products on him to keep his skin moisturized. This was great to use on his tender tushie! Although my son is a lot older and has outgrown diapers now I still recommend to new moms and it’s often a product I purchase to put in baby shower gifts!

January 24, 2019

Worked wonders on my babys diaper rash!

This diaper rash cream worked wonders on my baby’s stubborn rash on his butt. The price is alittle much but a little product goes along way. I’ll probably buy again but only when on sale.

January 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

For my daughter who is expecting a little one in March

Hi my daughter is expecting a little baby girl in March so im looking for the best diaper rash cream I think this one is a good one anything for my granddaughter I only want the best for my grandbaby

January 12, 2019

Amazing

One of my friend recommend this brand to me. I purchased it even before my baby arrives. I have such an amazing experience with this product. My baby never had any diaper rashes while using it. Its trustworthy.

December 27, 2018

Not sure about it ..

My babygirl used to get diaper rashes all the time once she started attending daycare and this cream was used and it didn't seem to help. I always had to resort back to desitan which would first her up immediately.

December 26, 2018

Love this brand

My dermatologist recommended this brand to me and it works great.
    It’s very effective of sensitive sick for my son.
    I used other products in this line and they work great too.

December 18, 2018

Best cream

After trying a ton of top brand creams on my lil one this one was by far the best! It didn’t irritate her bottom it fixed the issue fast! Only cream I recommended to my fellow moms. Definitely keep this in your pantry