CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 29, 2021

Very gentle

This cleaner is great for sensitive skin. It’s very gentle and effective for cleansing and removing light makeup. Added bonus thats it’s non-scented. Love!

May 14, 2021

Skin is clear

I had gone through a phase of cystic acne after 25 and I tried every product on the market which only caused my face to breakout more. After adjusting my diet and switching to cera ve (since tik tok made me do it l) I am forever changed. I have not had large breakouts in months and any small pimple I do get a eliminate it with acne patches.

April 18, 2021

Very Gentle on the Face

I bought this cleanser about a month ago and I'm not gonna lie, it's probably the most gentle cleanser I've ever used. It does not burn the eyes at all, and you only need a bit of product for the whole face. It is reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and it is specifically made for sensitive and acne-prone skin. I totally get the hype around this product.

March 18, 2021
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Dries out my skin a bit

Although I do like this product my face always feels very deep cleaned after using it, I do think it is maybe a little bit too harsh for my skin as it leaves it feeling quite dry so I need a lot of moisturiser after.

March 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good skin product

As someone with dry and sensitive skin finding products that hydrate my skin is always difficult. However this product is one of the best hydrating facial cleanser that I have used.

February 15, 2021

Great product!

Great and effective cleanser that does not dry out the skin. My skin feels clean and fresh after using. It is gentle on the skin and fragrance free which I love in my skin care products! It also does not foam too much which is nice.

3.2/5

December 21, 2020

it's okay

I received a sample of this Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser in normal to oily skin and I did not like how it feel on my skin as I have normal to dry skin. I'm sure it is a great product but I wish I was able to try it in Normal to dry to give a proper review

October 07, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

Mild formula for combination and sensitive skin. Small amount needed to spread over surface of face and neck.pleasant smell. Great oil control and not overdrying to skin. Can be costly and I tend to buy it when it goes on sale.

3.2/5

May 14, 2020

A little expensive but worth it

While the cleansers a little pricey, it never leaves my face dry and I feel like I'm glowing afterwards. Recommended for sensitive skin for sure, I love it

November 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Really good product

I have tried many products for my face since I had so much acne but from the day I found about cerave my acne is getting better. I recommend this product!