CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

September 26, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great results

I have been using this about 2 months now and my skin looks and feels so much nicer than before, it's long lasting so good value for money, would definitely recommend this

September 26, 2021
    United Kingdom

Cerave

I love this product! Since I’ve been using this every day (day and night) my face has become less oily and less bumpy and I haven’t been using it for that long. Recommend this product for people with oily skin

September 13, 2021

Wonderful cleanser yet surprisingly very gentle!

A year ago I was diagnosed with sensitive rosacea prone skin. Everything I used aggravated or made my face worse. I used high end skin care brands and was fed up because no results. They either exasperated the situation or left my skin feeling uncleansed. My dermatologist recommended it earlier this year and ever since trying it I fell in love. I enjoy the gentle yet clean feeling without stripping my face or making my skin feel tight. I can even go without moisturizer sometimes but that is when I am very lazy and had a long day at work.

August 17, 2021
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Revolutionary product

Using this product changed my skin! It became clearer and the product doesn’t dry my skin. Also the price is great. You can get a huge bottle that you can use for months in a low price! ❤️

August 10, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Using this for 8 years

My favorite morning time or any time of day cleanser. It is so soft and gentle but definitely gets in my pores and leaves my face not oily at all! This a strict part of my skin care routine and has been for probably 8 years now.

August 09, 2021

My favourite cleanser

The only brand I use now is Cerave. This cleanser works so well for my oily skin and leaves it super clean. Breakouts have been very minimal after I started using this cleanser.

July 12, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Love It

Cerave is one of my favorite skincare brands because they have affordable products with good ingredients. I have combination to more oily skin, and this cleanser is perfect. It helps to cleanse the skin without overdrying/dehydrating my skin. My skin always feel clean yet soft after use. I like this because it truly is gentle on the skin. I use this as my daytime cleanser, and I have never experienced any issues with it. Would definitely recommend for more combo to oily skin.

June 28, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Love it

After using this product my skin feels really refreshed. My complexion is more even, acne scars have improved and my skin just seems brighter and smoother.

June 22, 2021

Gentle but efficient!

I recently tried this for the first time at the in-laws and fell in love! It's perfect for my sensitive skin. I love how it's gentle foaming but great at washing away my sunscreen! There's no scent which is a bonus because some scents in other washes can be too strong!

June 22, 2021

Amazing Product

This foaming facial cleanser is honestly amazing! It just disappears so quickly, and I use it every day in the morning and the night. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and hydrated, and it really sells out so quickly. It feels gel-like and it's smooth on the skin, and since it's foaming, it washes off really nicely. It's best used with other CeraVe moisturizers, but even by itself, it's great!