CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

July 14, 2021
    Sai Kung District, Hong Kong

Best cleaner for dry skin.

Gentle cleaner with very good hydrating ingredients. It removes dirt, make up and oils without disrupting the skin's natural barrier. I have dry skin and this face wash helps to rehydrate my skin. Fragrance free and no foaming which is great. My skin feels smoother and nourished, doesn't feel tight and dry like with other products I have tried. Best cleanser I have used. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Amazing for Facial Dermatitis

I suffer from extreme dry skin and eczema on my face at times. Most facial cleansers can burn when washing my inflamed skin, but this one does not! I find my skin to be clean and hydrated immediately after washing and this is probably the only facial cleanser that I have emptied and repurchased. Although it isn't foaming, you are still left feeling fresh! I highly recommend to anyone, not only my fellow friends with dry flaking skin.

July 02, 2021

Un nettoyant qui nettoie tout!

Cela fait plus de 6 mois que j'utilise ce nettoyant pour ma peau grasse a tendance acnéique et je dois avouer que je l'adore. Il donne un aspect mat a ma peau grasse en la laissant fraiche et hydrater. Je l'utilise également comme démaquillant et il fonctionne a merveille en éliminant même complètement mon mascara.

June 30, 2021

Hydrating in the winter

The best product I have ever purchase for the winter month. My face gets super dry in the winter month especially from being in Canada. Before I use this product I always have patches of dry skin on my face in the winter. This product helps hydrating my face in dryer month and I no longer have dry skin in winter. This will definitely be my winter staple.

June 20, 2021
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Cerave

I liked the consistency of the product, it felt good going on my skin and left it feeling cleaner than with my normal cleanser without feeling like it was drying out my skin.

June 08, 2021

I like this product a lot

I like this product. It doesn't have parabens and also it feels nice lathering it on my face! I bought it originally to help me tame my acne breakouts and it's working beautiful.

May 26, 2021

I would buy this again most definitely

This product help liven my skin up after years of acne. It hydrated and cleaned. I would recommend this product to anyone who has acne. Game changer. Love it

May 17, 2021

Repurchased many many times!

This is a must on my skincare routine. I tried the Foaming Cleanser also by Cerave and it dried my skin so much (why change something if it works so well am I right?) but it just goes to show that this Hydrating Cleanser is a winner for sure. I mostly struggle with dry skin on winter months and I can't use any other cleanser besides this one in particular. The value is amazing and I feel it cleanses my skin very well without damaging my skin barrier. I repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.

May 05, 2021
    United States

Leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry

I absolutely love this facial cleanser. I use it almost every morning when I wake up. It's so good and refreshing on my skin without leaving me feel too dry. Definitely a great product for sensitive and combination skin.

May 04, 2021

Wonderful gentle cleanser!

I love this cleanser! As someone with sensitive combination skin this cleaner is moisturizing for my dryer patches but doesn't leave my skin oily in my T-zone. I particularly love using this cleanser in winter when my face is more prone to dryness. It was recommended by a dermatologist and its easy to find at a drug store. Double win!