CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

March 01, 2014

I am 40, with sensitive, flaky Rosacea skin. Oily in the t zone though. I get breakouts too. Yay.

This face wash is gentle, doesn't cause breakouts and is moisturizing. I still need to use a separate eye make up remover, but this works well for everything else unless my skin is really dry then I find some foundation is still cemented in those dry spots so I gently wash again.

Most importantly, the cost is not bad, the product is gentle and it works. Until I find something better this is my go to face wash.

3.2/5

February 17, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I think all CeraVe products are good quality and worth trying. But this one just didn't feel nice. It felt like trying to clean my face with moisturizer. I couldn't get over that feeling, so I can't really comment on how clean it got my face.

October 31, 2013

An excellent cleansing product and you cannot beat the price - when compared to other higher end facial cleansers! Does not leave skin feeling tight or dry.

September 30, 2013

I use this instead of soap when I bath. My skin feels like silk when I am done.

June 23, 2012

I recieved this product as a sample from my dermatologist because he was trying out new brands to stock. I'm in love with this! I usually have very sensitive skin so i tend to be careful around new products, but this is fantastic.

February 16, 2011

I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts. I find that it is difficult to find a cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't cause an acne flair up. A friend of mine that has skin that could make a baby jealous told me to pick up this drugstore facewash. At first I wasn't sure that I was going to like it because it doesn't really produce a lot of foam. What can I say? I like foam; sue me. But I stuck with this product and after a few weeks my acne cleared up and my face is less dry.