CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

April 13, 2021

That is the best moisturizer ever!

I have been using Cerave Moisturizer on my baby skin more then one year and his skin looks perfectly healthy. He has eczema and it helps him to control red spots. The best moisturizer ever.

April 13, 2021

Can't get enough!

I have tried NUMEROUS moisturisers, and there is nothing quite like this one!! I have extremely dry skin in the winter (Canada, eh?), and this is my life saviour!! I love it for both body and face. I would say the #1 moisturiser I've tried.

April 12, 2021

Love this and will continue to buy

This product has been recommended by several influencers on IG as a holy grail product. I follow a few dermatologists and they all recommend this cream. It’s full of Ceramides and good for you skin ingredients. It’s thick and moisturizing, I used it on my face during the cold dry winter and it leaves my skin supple, also applied to dry hands with great results, it leaves a nice moisturizing but non greasy protective layer. I even use it on my toddler and newborn. 10/10 recommend! Bonus, if u sign up on their website u can get a coupon for 4 dollars off.

April 11, 2021

Great moisture barrier

It's hard to find a good cream that both hydrates and moisturizes, and this one definitely does both. At nights when I am lazy, I use this directly on my cleansed skin and go right to bed. But when I have a bit more time, I love adding my layers of serums and using this Cerave cream as a last step to lock everything in (like slugging with Vaseline, but so much better!) Can really see the difference in my skin the next day after all the goodness soaks in. Love it on its own or layered on top of other products

April 02, 2021

Best moisturizer ever!!!

I have really dry skin, I have tried several other brand of moisturizers but I can't tell you how amazing this one is. I have been using it for years now. It's so light and gets into the skin so well and keeps skin moisturized all day long. I always wear it even under make up. Would highly recommend it to everyone.

March 30, 2021

This stuff is amazing

This is the only moisturizer I use on my face now. After getting super dry skin from Accutane this has been a life saver. With other creams I typically would need to apply creams two to three times, I can get away once with this and my skin feels super refreshed.

March 10, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I’ve always suffered with dry skin and on/off eczema flare ups and using steroid creams regularly are terrible for your skin. I’ve tried so many daily moisturisers for my skin type/condition and this is the only one that has kept my flare ups at bay. I will continue to always use this now. It’s also very good value.

2.7/5

March 10, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Not as effective as other moisturisers on the market.

Although a very well known brand, I have found it’s not the most effective for when I have spells of dry skin especially in the winter. Not the best on the market but value is ok just the lasting effects are not as powerful as other brands on the market.

March 03, 2021

The ONLY moisturizer you need.

I've been using this moisturizer for a few years now, and honestly, it's the only one I really need! I used to have so many - for face, for hands, for feet, for body...etc. Now I use this pretty much for everything and my skin is thanking me! I love that it isn't heavily scented and it's not greasy at all. Bonus - it's also good for the whole family. I use it on my toddler and baby as well. Would purchase again and again!

February 15, 2021

Love

I use this everyday and I still really enjoy it because it is simple and effective. I love how it is fragrance free and leaves a non greasy feel to the skin. I also enjoy mixing in other oils in the moisturizer to add more skin care ingredients. I also like how it is affordable and the size of the product is perfect.