cesar wet dog food

cesar wet dog food Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 99 in Dog Food & Treats

April 09, 2017

My 3 small breed senior dogs love these. It makes me so happy to see how excited they get when they know they're getting one. Its nice that you can tell by looking at them that the ingredients are good quality and they actually don't have a gross smell like most wet dog foods. Great variety in flavours also.

April 04, 2017

This is the only food my senior dog will eat! As he has gotten older he has gotten very picky about his food and he loves Cesar! Quality wet dog food at a reasonable price.

March 21, 2017

I started my small dog on this food and he wont touch dry stuff anymore. I bought a different wet food and he still wouldn't eat it. something in the wet cesar that my little baby loves.

February 21, 2017

Sampson gobbles these up when he gets the but I don't buy them any more. It gives my talk terrible breath.
    And it's not good for his teeth. His poop is runny too from it.

January 07, 2017

my dog absolutely loves all of the Ceasar's wet dog food. i however mix her wet and dry food together and she cant seem to get enough of it. i cant really say which flavor is her favorite as she gobbles them all up so quickly. the price is a little high so i normally purchase them when they are on sale.

January 04, 2017

My little dog loves this food!! She is a senior now and kibble is getting more difficult for her to chew so we have switched her to wet food and she gets so excited for every meal.

December 29, 2016

Je trouve que César est une excellente récompense ou gaterie a donner à votre chien. Vous pouvez etre certain qu'il n'en laissera pas une miette. Bonne source de viande et beaucoup de variété. Ma chienne en rafolle.

December 03, 2016

I have two dogs, that we feed hard food in the morning but at night we add Cesar's soft food and they just love it. I can't get it to them fast enough to. I like the fact that they also have many different flavors so the dogs get a great variety.

October 21, 2016

My dog was having to go bathroom more times than usual. I called vet who told me she needs speciality foods. Caesar came out with the hard dog food not long after, so I thought I would try sine it has 26 vitamins and minerals. Im glad I took a chance on trying another store bought food and this worked for her. I often give her the Caesar Wet Dog Food now because it does not cause her to have bathroom issues. I tested her with this and another brand and my dog sniffed them and a few times picked the ceasar and ignored the other stuff

October 20, 2016

In my dog's old age he became very picky with his food, often choosing to not eat if he was given a kibble option. This was a great alternative for him. The wet food was soft enough so it didn't bother his sensitive teeth. He particularly loved the Top Sirloin flavour. This was the only wet food on the market that was gentle on his digestive system as well.

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta