cesar wet dog food Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

June 15, 2017

My puppy enjoys

So I've bought many different wet dog foods for my pup and she seems to really love the chicken and liver. Easy to open and there's quite abit in there which is great to use over the entire day. Also the price is great!

2.3/5

June 01, 2017

Got some samples of the new beef stew Cesar's for my older dog and he didn't like it what so ever .... Maybe it was the flavour /type but I don't think I would buy another package to test it

May 30, 2017

Actually received a free sample of Cesar's wet dog food: beef stew flavour and my dog was very excited to try it. Once he smelt it, he could not resist. He finished all of his food as fast as he could. The ingredients on the back are all mostly natural as well!

May 30, 2017

My little dog who is a Boston terrier pug mix just ate this right up! He ate the beef stew flavour and it was gone within seconds! Licked it clean and all! Price is good very affordable!

May 08, 2017

I have a shitzu and have tried so many different types of dog food but she wouldn't eat it until I came across cesar dog food and she loves it she gets both hard and soft. Its been 4 years and shes a happy puppy .

April 09, 2017

My 3 small breed senior dogs love these. It makes me so happy to see how excited they get when they know they're getting one. Its nice that you can tell by looking at them that the ingredients are good quality and they actually don't have a gross smell like most wet dog foods. Great variety in flavours also.

April 04, 2017

This is the only food my senior dog will eat! As he has gotten older he has gotten very picky about his food and he loves Cesar! Quality wet dog food at a reasonable price.

March 21, 2017

I started my small dog on this food and he wont touch dry stuff anymore. I bought a different wet food and he still wouldn't eat it. something in the wet cesar that my little baby loves.

February 21, 2017

Sampson gobbles these up when he gets the but I don't buy them any more. It gives my talk terrible breath.
    And it's not good for his teeth. His poop is runny too from it.

January 07, 2017

my dog absolutely loves all of the Ceasar's wet dog food. i however mix her wet and dry food together and she cant seem to get enough of it. i cant really say which flavor is her favorite as she gobbles them all up so quickly. the price is a little high so i normally purchase them when they are on sale.