cesar wet dog food Reviews

April 18, 2021

Doggos Love it

Cesar dog food, coupons came in the mail to try 3 of them. We buy raw for our dogs, but usually put something in to beef it up. Tonight I split one of these tins in half for them and mixed it in...they devoured their dinner. One of my dogs is picky and won't eat unless he likes the mix in. The food wasn't runny at all it was solid. Now that said it would be a small dog meal not suitable for medium or large dogs as a full meal.@cesarsdogfood

February 28, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Been buying this for so long!!

First of all, I would like to say I have a dog that is an extremely fussy eater!! And for a while I had been struggling to find the perfect meal for her, but she was going through a stage of hardly eating any of her meals and this was worrying to say the least!! Having tried dried food, sachets, tinned food. Oh and every other brand you can think of. But luckily, we found this product!! She hasn't had a problem since in fact she loves it!!

November 22, 2020

I would buy this product

My dog is 11, this is the food we’ve been giving her since we adopted her 6yrs ago. I just find though when opening some of the containers that the lids are quite sharp and have cut my fingers on a few occasions

September 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Dog Food

This is the food I buy my dog. She is almost 11 and has been eating this kind since she was a puppy! Great quality. Lots of flavors to choose from. Makes my dog very happy, and her belly full!

July 23, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Fabulous!!!

My Yorkie is 13 and has very few teeth left. I have tried many different brands of wet foods and this is the ONLY one he will eat. Very happy with the variety.

July 11, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Bonkers loves Cesar Poultry Lover Canine Cuisine

My half dachshund is over 11 years old and has started preferring wet food. I found the Poultry Lovers variety box and he absolutely loves them. I buy multiple boxes of the 36 count a month. He especially loves the duck flavor and the rotisserie chicken flavor with bacon and cheese! Sounds good, don't they? They are 3.5 ounce trays. I spoil him, but he will be my last dog and he deserves the best!

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

definitely buy again

my dog is very fussy eater,and i must have bought every brand going,and my dog would only eat human food. until i found cesar wet food,he loves it a clean bowl everytime.

July 05, 2019

My dog loves this stuff

My dog stopped eating one day and refused to eat just his kibble so we decided he probably wanted something more. We decided to try some wet dog food mixed with his dry stuff. We love this brand because the little containers allow us to use half in the morning and half at night. No messy canned container. I do wish the little plastic container was recyclable though.

April 16, 2019

My dog won’t eat hard food without this stuff.

My dog is so picky that he won’t eat his hard food with this being mixed in with it. He’s not picky about the kind he likes them all. If we run out he won’t eat hard food til he’s really hungry.

January 23, 2019

Lots of variety

My dog loves this wet dog food. It comes in alot of different flavours and my dog loves most of them but isn't particularly fond of the ones with pasta in them. Never had any kind of issues with switching up the flavors either.