cesar wet dog food Reviews

January 19, 2018

he is in love

My dog is completly in love with this dog food. When ever he doesn't want to eat anything he will always eat this food. This is easy to find in most grocery stores and inexpensie as well.

January 07, 2018

Cesar wet dood

My dog became very ill and refused to eat anything. We tried various wet foods and Cesar was the only one that he would eat. That alone says something to me. It didn’t cure my fur baby, but it gave him a few more days without hunger pains, with his family!

December 14, 2017

okay wet food

Cesar might not be very healthy, but it it did smell good to me. My pup liked it very much, as a topper for her dry food. I'd use it again as an occasional treat, as we normally buy healthier wet food to mix in with better ingredients. Two paws up from my keeshond.

I received this product for free from Sample Source in exchange for an honest review.

October 03, 2017

mon chien en est amoureux

Mon chien est en AMOUR avec ces produits. Il m'en demande à tous les jours et c'est un rituel pour lui. Il y a tellement de saveurs de disponible pour mon chien, j'apprécie beaucoup.

August 05, 2017

My dog loves

I have a small dog I have struggled with finding her a wet food and the only one she will eat is Cesar Wet dog food there are so many different flavours and textures theres breakfast flavours like eggs and bacon and home style that actually look like beef stroganoff and chicken stew with pasta and veggies. I think Cesars has worked because her dinners are always different. She has a bowl of dry Cesar always available and only gets her wet food for supper she doesn't eat it really so I'm still trying to find something. So happy she at least eats Cesar.

June 15, 2017

My puppy enjoys

So I've bought many different wet dog foods for my pup and she seems to really love the chicken and liver. Easy to open and there's quite abit in there which is great to use over the entire day. Also the price is great!

2.3/5

June 01, 2017

Got some samples of the new beef stew Cesar's for my older dog and he didn't like it what so ever .... Maybe it was the flavour /type but I don't think I would buy another package to test it

May 30, 2017

Actually received a free sample of Cesar's wet dog food: beef stew flavour and my dog was very excited to try it. Once he smelt it, he could not resist. He finished all of his food as fast as he could. The ingredients on the back are all mostly natural as well!

May 30, 2017

My little dog who is a Boston terrier pug mix just ate this right up! He ate the beef stew flavour and it was gone within seconds! Licked it clean and all! Price is good very affordable!

May 08, 2017

I have a shitzu and have tried so many different types of dog food but she wouldn't eat it until I came across cesar dog food and she loves it she gets both hard and soft. Its been 4 years and shes a happy puppy .