cesar wet dog food Reviews

September 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Dog Food

This is the food I buy my dog. She is almost 11 and has been eating this kind since she was a puppy! Great quality. Lots of flavors to choose from. Makes my dog very happy, and her belly full!

July 23, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Fabulous!!!

My Yorkie is 13 and has very few teeth left. I have tried many different brands of wet foods and this is the ONLY one he will eat. Very happy with the variety.

July 11, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Bonkers loves Cesar Poultry Lover Canine Cuisine

My half dachshund is over 11 years old and has started preferring wet food. I found the Poultry Lovers variety box and he absolutely loves them. I buy multiple boxes of the 36 count a month. He especially loves the duck flavor and the rotisserie chicken flavor with bacon and cheese! Sounds good, don't they? They are 3.5 ounce trays. I spoil him, but he will be my last dog and he deserves the best!

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

definitely buy again

my dog is very fussy eater,and i must have bought every brand going,and my dog would only eat human food. until i found cesar wet food,he loves it a clean bowl everytime.

July 05, 2019

My dog loves this stuff

My dog stopped eating one day and refused to eat just his kibble so we decided he probably wanted something more. We decided to try some wet dog food mixed with his dry stuff. We love this brand because the little containers allow us to use half in the morning and half at night. No messy canned container. I do wish the little plastic container was recyclable though.

April 17, 2019

My dog won’t eat hard food without this stuff.

My dog is so picky that he won’t eat his hard food with this being mixed in with it. He’s not picky about the kind he likes them all. If we run out he won’t eat hard food til he’s really hungry.

January 23, 2019

Lots of variety

My dog loves this wet dog food. It comes in alot of different flavours and my dog loves most of them but isn't particularly fond of the ones with pasta in them. Never had any kind of issues with switching up the flavors either.

January 18, 2019

Cant get enough

Dog loves Cesar treats!! We buy then when they go on sake. She gets excited when I pull out a tray for her. She seems to enjoy the different flavours.

January 18, 2019

Great addition for my dogs dryfood

This wet food is a great addition to my dogs dry food. Both my dogs always eat all that is left in their bowls. No tummy troubles or gas like they get from other wet foods.

January 10, 2019

Dogs love it!

I always give my dogs kibble, as a treat once in awhile I add some wet food to their dry food. These are the perfect size as an addition. The variety of flavours is great as well as the price! Our dogs really like this brand. Never leave anything in their bowls.