cesar wet dog food Reviews

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

definitely buy again

my dog is very fussy eater,and i must have bought every brand going,and my dog would only eat human food. until i found cesar wet food,he loves it a clean bowl everytime.

July 05, 2019

My dog loves this stuff

My dog stopped eating one day and refused to eat just his kibble so we decided he probably wanted something more. We decided to try some wet dog food mixed with his dry stuff. We love this brand because the little containers allow us to use half in the morning and half at night. No messy canned container. I do wish the little plastic container was recyclable though.

April 17, 2019

My dog won’t eat hard food without this stuff.

My dog is so picky that he won’t eat his hard food with this being mixed in with it. He’s not picky about the kind he likes them all. If we run out he won’t eat hard food til he’s really hungry.

January 23, 2019

Lots of variety

My dog loves this wet dog food. It comes in alot of different flavours and my dog loves most of them but isn't particularly fond of the ones with pasta in them. Never had any kind of issues with switching up the flavors either.

January 18, 2019

Cant get enough

Dog loves Cesar treats!! We buy then when they go on sake. She gets excited when I pull out a tray for her. She seems to enjoy the different flavours.

January 18, 2019

Great addition for my dogs dryfood

This wet food is a great addition to my dogs dry food. Both my dogs always eat all that is left in their bowls. No tummy troubles or gas like they get from other wet foods.

January 10, 2019

Dogs love it!

I always give my dogs kibble, as a treat once in awhile I add some wet food to their dry food. These are the perfect size as an addition. The variety of flavours is great as well as the price! Our dogs really like this brand. Never leave anything in their bowls.

January 06, 2019

My dogs love this!

I normally feed my dogs hard food to keep their teeth healthy, but I like to be able to give them a treat a couple times a week. these Canine Cuisine are always the brand I repurchase. I buy many of the flavour options available, but this one is clearly my dogs favourite. As soon as I open the package the dogs are jumping beside me waiting to get their chance to devour their supper. The ingredients are fairly simple, so Im not feeding the dogs a ton of junk.

December 13, 2018

My dog goes crazy for these!

I jokingly call these crack for dogs. My little weiner dog cannot get enough. He knows when its Cesar time and will automatically start smacking his chops when he sees that little white container come out. Value is great. Not sure how good quality they are but for a little treat, its not a big deal.

2.7/5

October 19, 2018

Its touch and go according to my pug

There are days that my dog enjoys this dog food and other days he simply won't touch it. I'm not sure what's going on there but my only guess is each canister has different qualities of meat each time. Or maybe my dogs just a weirdo. My advice, if your dog doesn't want to gobble it up at meal time toss it. I have since switched brands.