Cesar's Softies Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1030 in Misc

March 18, 2017

Ma chienne zoe adore ces petites gateries
    Ca l'aide beaucoup dans l'apprentissage de la propreté, çar elle sais qu'un bon comportement va lui rapporté une gaterie cesar je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur

March 14, 2017

We bought these for our happy little pup, after having so much success with the baked treats. These smell delicious, but don't get the pup as excited as the baked treats. He usually devours treats, but there have been a few occasions with these that he has just left them on the floor. He seems to enjoy them sometimes, and still comes running when he hears the treat bag.

May 28, 2016

My dogs love these and I love the fact that they are so small because my dogs are small and have trouble chewing larger treats and I have to break them up. These are meant specifically for the smaller breeds also.

January 04, 2016

I have a little dog that doesn't have many teeth and this really fits the bill. She loves it and I appreciate the softness and nutrients. It is a great size and my dog can chew easily.

December 15, 2015

Soft bite side treats.Many delicious flavor My dogs like this very much

April 14, 2015

These are little treats for your dog. They are usually around $4 in the US at Wal-Mart. There are several different treat designs in a bag. It lasts longer if you have a smaller dog.