Cetaphil Daily Cleanser Reviews

January 18, 2022

Amazing Product For My Sensitive Skin

This product has become my daily lotion! It's safe for my dermatitis, and hydrates my skin all day long! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better product for me.

January 05, 2022
    Delaware, United States

Great facial cleanser

This is my go-to product to cleanse my face. I used to break out every now and then and the pimples would take a while to heal, but when I started washing my face with Cetaphil the breakouts completely stopped and my skin started looking healthier and more even-toned. Not sure what's in this stuff but I know it works wonders for my skin.

December 07, 2021

Best Buy ever

Cetaphil has been my favorite thing since I got it. My skin feels good 👍🏻 now it’s nourish skin and soft on face . A gentle cleaner . Thanks for the good ingredients with good quality and good stuff definitely affordable price range

December 07, 2021

Good value

I have been using it everyday for a year and it has changed my skin! I feel so hydrated and clean after using it, it isn't heavy, feels really thin.
    Highly recommend!!

November 28, 2021

Love it would always buy this product

I use this product every and love this product so much it makes my skin feel so refreshed and nice. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Love it

November 22, 2021
    United States

Best face soap ever!

I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face & tried all types of soaps but nothing worked until I started using this regularly. My face barely flakes anymore. The smell may not be favorable to everyone, so beware if you’re looking for a soap that’s fragrance free. This soap is gentle & leaves my face clean & soft!

November 22, 2021

Gentle

I am totally satisfied with the product price and the quality. It makes my skin less dry and more hydrated so that i can look more fresh and good. I would definitely recommend to this one

November 03, 2021

I will definitely continue using this

Helps remove acne, dirt, makeup, and I use it twice daily works like a charm. I first bought it at Costco but I wasn't sure it was worth the price and even my doctor recommended it to me. I have very sensitive skin to perfumes so this is something that works for my skin and my needs

October 05, 2021

Perfect for daily cleansing routines

Leaves my skin feeling clean without any harsh drying effects afterwards. Great for removing makeup at the end of the day. Gentle enough for young teens becoming aware of daily beauty routines.

October 04, 2021

My Go To Cleanser!

Best cleanser I’ve ever tried! I use this product at least twice a day takes my makeup off, cleans my face and it’s not harsh on my skin for the amount I use it! No strong scents, nor does it make your eyes sting! I used to only use makeup wipes and it wouldn’t get all the dirt and makeup off so since I’ve started using Cetaphil (about half a year) my acne has improved! I will never change my cleanser from Cetaphil!!