4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

July 21, 2020

Great morning moisturizer for facial eczema

I bought this moisturizer because I knew I really needed to be using an SPF one during the day, but I was hesitant because I have moderate - severe facial eczema and many products irritate my skin.

I know some people have complained about this stinging their eyes, but I'm confused because what moisturizer wouldn't sting if you put it close to your eyes? I think as long as you use common sense and don't get too close to your eyes you'll be fine!

I personally really liked this product, as it was light, quick to absorb, and hasn't irritated my skin at all! It does provide a dewier look due to the SPF in it, but I don't notice any white cast and it's not overly oily. I'm just so relieved I've found an SPF moisturizer that won't hurt my skin!

July 04, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

I bought this product with the cetaphil face wash and noticed how dry the face wash made my face. This product made my face feel soft and moisturized. Even though it is a little bit on the pricey side, I would 10/10 recommend!

May 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Moisturizer

I REALLY REALLY love this product! I’ve been looking for some different sunscreens so this was appealing to me. I love and use other Cetaphil products which are known for their gentleness. This is a great Moisturizer with SPF. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a good face cream!

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good on my skin, my son use this also everyday.

I have sensitive skin. Been trying to find and experiment on every product. Finally landed on this product Cetaphil everyday moisturizer and I can see it was effective.
    The price is okay for the good quality though.

January 14, 2020

Just what i needed

Tried many many different lotions for my wintery dry skin.
    Used to breaking out, getting pimples, stinging from other brands. Received this as a sample and absolutely love it ! Its a must for me.

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Like satin

I love cetaphil daily moisturising lotions i live in the south so my skin massively dries out an cetaphil helps protect against that it goes on like your wearing satin all over and its not oily or greasy i wear it every day 3 or 4 times a day

July 05, 2019

Amazing drugstore SPF lotion for sensitive skin

I really like this the SPF 15 is good enough if you're not outside for long periods of time, it does leave the skin dewy but doesn't break out my super sensitive skin.

June 14, 2019

Great moisturizer!

Would definitely recommend it. Very nice, soaks in quickly. Love the light and moisturizing fell to it. Would definitely buy again. Very good for oily skin.

May 22, 2019

WOW très satisfaite

Depuis que je prends ce produit, j'ai vu une différence pour ma peaux qui était vraiment seche. je prends aussi le nettoyant qui est consu Pour toute le corps génial. Il est en plus reconnu par les dermatologues. Ce produit, on peut le retrouver partout.

February 01, 2019
    California, United States

Use as primer

I have super dry skin. I was so happy when I used this product first time. This item has SPF, so I’m using this as face primer. It gives you good moisture and protect your skin from Sun!!!