4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

1.3/5

July 08, 2010

PROS Decent Price Pump is good CONS Burns my skin sooo badly: I have extremely sensitive skin, and while most things bother/"burn" my skin... this is probably the worst one! I have the sensitive skin one(not sure if it comes in diff formulas) and when I put it on the morning... I feel like I have just put acid all over my face, I can't even keep it on my face! It leaves my face super greasy, greasier than it already is. The bottle can get pretty messy even with a pump. overall, very disappointed in this product and with cetaphil in general!

2.0/5

November 22, 2007

I have heard people rave about Cetaphil (both the cleanser and the moisurizer) for years. I gave both an honest shot one summer and can't say I was impressed with either. The moisurizer, in particular, was not a fave of mine. It just felt like it wasn't doing it's job. Just my experience - yours may differ. I personally won't go back to it.