Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

1 Bar ~ Net Wt 4.5 oz (127g)

For Dry, Sensitive Skin

• Moisturizing
  • Non-Comedogenic

Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar's non-soap formulation is as mild as the mildest bar cleanser, and is designed for cleansing dry, sensitive skin.  Ideal for bath or shower use.  Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar is non-comedogenic and contains no harsh detergents that might dry or irritate the skin.

June 15, 2017

In love!

I love this cleansing bar so much!! It left my skin feeling super soft and the soap itself smells so nice! I love the clean fresh scent. I highly recommend it.

May 03, 2017

I really enjoy using this soap. It really matters up nicely on my puff. I also love the soft scent. It idoesnt over power you bit leaves you feeling really clean.

February 11, 2017

I have sensitive, blemish-prone skin with KP, so finding a gentle but effective body cleanser is not exactly easy. I'm glad I bought this - it meets all of its claims (gentle, moisturizing) and does not irritate my skin at all. It lathers a bit, which is nice, but not excessively like soap loaded with harsh chemicals. Plus, one bar lasts over a month with daily use. (Note: I have not tried it on my face because it is much more delicate and has different needs than the skin on the rest of my body).

January 17, 2017

i like this cleansing bar, so gentle on my skin. it cleans well and good for sensitive skin too. it's a little pricey but there's good sales from time to time.

2.7/5

October 25, 2016

While I love the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser in a bottle, I found the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar not so gentle. My postpartum skin was horribly dry and full of acne so I was looking for an extremely gentle option to prevent the acne but also create a softer complexion. While I love the convenience and cost of the bar, I found that it dried out my skin and did not substantially fix my acne concerns.

September 20, 2016

I really like this product, they're on the more expensive side but I always feel clean after using this bar and it doesn't make me break out like a lot of other brands do

September 12, 2016

I use this Especially after a dirty diaper when I am out with the baby. It is very gentle on my baby's skin, and I would consider him to have very sensitive skin.

July 30, 2016

This cleansing bar is amazing!! It smells and feels good. If you have a rash after shaving, use cetaphil cleansing bar and it will be gone the next day.

April 02, 2016

J'utilise depuis peu le savon en bar cetaphil et je suis en amour. Tout d'abord, il enlève ma peau sèche du visage.Je ne pouvais plus porter de fond de teint tellement ma peau était sèche. Il convient aux peaux sensibles et laisse une agréable odeur dans ma salle de bain.

Oui le prix est cher mais j'attends qu'il tombe en spécial ;)

March 09, 2016

The best ! My daughter has big skin problem and this soap helped us so much. Smell is fine, could be a little bit cheaper, but you can find coupons at many places for their products. A must have in our house!