Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.3/5

March 29, 2016

I found this product left me feeling... well dry and itchy. I didnt enjoy the way that the product made my skin feel. There was no feelings of being refreshed after I washed my face. I felt like the products consistency may be why, But Im not sure. My roommate also got mad acne using this. So I say, save your pennies.

2.7/5

March 26, 2016

I love this stuff so much. It works good and smells quite fine.
    I would definitely buy this again for other tries.
    This is truly amazing.
    A must buy!!

2.3/5

March 24, 2016

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was 13 and I wonder if the man bought stock in the company. It was awful, dried out my skin and made my face tight and itchy. My acne didn't get better and if anything it looked worse because my skin was so dry.

March 21, 2016

I've been using this cleanser on and off for years and have never had a problem until now. They must have changed the ingredients because now after only one use my face gets itchy, blotchy and dry. :(

2.7/5

March 16, 2016

It's gentle, it cleans. But nothing too special about this product. I prefer using the philosophy cleanser as I can clearly feel the skin being clean. This one is great for light cleansing.

2.2/5

February 09, 2016

I heard such good reviews about this, so I was upset to find that it did not clean my face properly at all. I don't know where these good reviews are coming from, but this did literally nothing for my skin. When you put it on your face, it doesn't lather, it doesn't do anything except slip down your face and afterwards, my face doesn't feel or look clean and I have to go in again with another cleanser to actually clean my face.

2.8/5

January 25, 2016

I used Cetaphil for years, but have since moved on. It is pricey & doesn't smell very good. It is gentle for sensitive skin, but it's not the best cleanser I've ever used. I may or may not try it again in the future.

2.2/5

November 01, 2015

Didn't remove makeup, made skin dry, face didn't feel clean.

September 22, 2015

I have used the whole gammet of products to try to control my combination skin. I find that cetaphil works better than most products that I have tried. I have less acne and my skin doesn't feel all dried out after I use it

June 01, 2015

I think it could just be me (I prefer foaming cleansers), but this product left my face feeling tight and unrefreshed after using it. It did not make my skin feel smooth and moisturized - just the opposite.

I do not have acne, so this may be part of the issue - as a normal skinned person, this just wasn't the cleanser for me.