Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

August 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

A good cleanser

Ive tried a few different cleansers and if you look past the packaging this is a good cleanser, you dont need to use very much and I tend to apply it to cotton pads and it makes my skin look great. My skin is smoother after and feels great and cleaner.

August 14, 2019

Quietly awesome! Worthy of your pennies

I was desparate and needed a gentle skin cleanser. I would have not bought Cetaphil because of the packaging lacks polish and excitement (I love me some good packaging). But truth to told, this product is something to behold. The thin smooth texture is soothing and gentle on my skin. It cleanses the oil, makeup and day/nights events off my face with leaving a trace of residue. I now use Cetaphil as my go to cleanser for everything! It is perfect for travelling, especially if you forgot body wash. Cetaphil you have converted me.

Super gentle on my skin

I have very sensitive skin. I get break outside even if some products says "no harsh chemicals". But Cetaphil is so gentle on my skin, I can use it 3 to four times a day. I work in an environment where my face gets dust and dirt all the time. This products works wonders for me.

good for sensitive skin

I love this brand of cleansers! My face is sensitive and I’ve never had a problem with this brand! It leaves my face nice and soft with no breakouts:) its so good for sensitive skin!

August 13, 2019

Great gentle cleanser for teenagers

My child just recently broke out with her first bout of acne and I remember using it when I broke up with my first bout of acne. It is a Gentle cleanser but powerful enough to help teenagers going through their first skin issues.

August 09, 2019
    Manche, France

Cleanses perfectly

I have been using this product for a while now and find that this is the most effective cleanser I have ever tried. It removes all the impurities from my skin and because it is unscented it doesn't leave a lasting scent that interferes with my moisturiser or perfume. It washes off well and leaves my skin feeling really cleansed

July 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great for all the family

We use this on the baby, child and adult. Its gentle to the skin and works really well at gently cleansing the body. Its smells nice, is easy to apply and the bottle is easy to use.

July 22, 2019

Great on problem skin

This cleaner is the best I have tried different cleaners for problem skin this works great, I can use it with cotton balls wipe and go when in a hurry or use in the shower it makes my skin soft and feel clean without feeling dry. Great at getting makeup off.

July 22, 2019

Very good for sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin so it’s very hard for me to find a good face wash u tip I could cetaphil its great I never get a rash after using it like I did with other face washes I love it !!’

July 17, 2019

a nice gently cleanser

I really love this gentle skin cleanser by Cetaphil, it really works wonders for my skin and doesn't agitate my sensitive skin at all! I find most cleansers dry my skin out and cause me to get cysts but this definitely works nicely with my skin so I will be buying it again.