Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

March 20, 2020
    Florida, United States

Works for my dry and sensitive skin

I love this cleanser, It has become my go to face wash. I have been using it for a few weeks. It feels soothing while using it; no burning or discomfort. After washing off, my face feels clean but not too stripped. I do follow up with a moisturizer but that is to be expected. I had no initial allergic reactions which does happen to me sometimes.

March 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

One Of My Favorite Facial Cleansers

Cetaphil is perfect for my skin type, as I have very oily skin, acne breakouts and extremely sensitive skin.

Cetaphil is super gentle on my face, it does not irritate my skin and it doesn’t leave my face feeling gross and greasy. This cleanser really gets deep into your pores and cleans out all of the dirt/ oil/ excess makeup etc.

I’ve been using cetaphil for over 3 years now and I’ve noticed a big difference in my skin from just the first few times of using it.

Another great thing about cetaphil is that I can also use this as a hand soap and body wash on my 18 month old daughter since it is super gentle on the skin. My daughter has very sensitive skin like me and also has a bad case of eczema. This cleanser seems to be the only thing that doesn’t irritate her skin.

The only down side of this product is the fact that it’s not really cheap. Personally, to me, it is a little on the expensive side.

Other than that, I would 10/10 recommended this product to everyone.

March 04, 2020

Gentle on skin

I used this product now for a little over 2 years, and I have to say that I am pretty satisfied with it. It does a good job at removing makeup however I prefer a foaming cleanser. I haven't tried it yet but I will do it

February 27, 2020

love it

I love this product so much. I have greasy, sensitive skin and very acne prone skin and its hard to find something that doesn't hurt my skin but this product has actually ben helping a lot with the acne and has made it less oily as well.

perfect for ezcema

this is recommended by my aunt when I told her my eldest daughter got bad ezcema, I tried a lot of products but this is the only cleanser that works woth my daughter skin, its a little bit pricey but if it works wonder I dont mind buying it.

The best

Ive had bad acne pretty much my whole life. Ive tried so many different products but none ever worked until i tried Cetaphil. Its so gentle on your skin it dosen't burn dosen't smell strong no perfume. Plus It removes makeup super well! I only une Cetaphil now and im not ready to change anytime soon.

Will buy forever!

My son has always had really bad eczema since he was born. This is the only soap we can use! I also get 3 bars for around $15 and one bar lasts a month! I will only use this for his sensitive skin.

February 25, 2020

Love this stuff

Removes dirt and makeup with ease. Love the consistency and that there isn’t any strong perfumes or scents to it. It make my skin feel super clean and fresh

February 20, 2020

Love this! No Water Needed

I love this product. I have super sensitive skin and this is very gentle. The best part about it is that you don't need water to use this cleanser. If you need a quick clean either from physical activity, before tanning, wiping off make up, camping, festivals and more. When i don't have water I use a cotton pad and swipe it across my face and wipe it off with a towel. I still use my other face wash at night but this is an amazing product for the morning.

February 08, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Gentle, yet effective cleanser

This product was recommended to me by a beauty blogger on social media for my daughter as she is 16 and prone to break outs. She has sensitive skin.
    We have both used this product and we love it.
    It is gentle enough, yet you feel like you have cleaned your face without feeling you are stripping your face bare.
    We will continue to use this cleanser.