Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 20, 2021

I religiously buy this product.

I love this product. I continuously buy it over and over again. I struggle with sensitive skin and acne, and this is one of the first face washes that hasn’t made it worse. It is gentle as it says, and does its job well. Love it!

January 07, 2021

Cleanser

I do have really senitive skin and ive had no problems with this face cleanser so far! I have been using it for a couple years now. It has a nice smell to it.

December 04, 2020

It’s a great product !

This face wash is great for your sensitive skin it’s not exfoliating but leaves your face
    Hydrated and smooth after I would recommend this brand to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants a good quality product .

November 02, 2020

It is okay

This cleanser is too weak for me, I thought it was good but it wouldn't clear the blemishes on my skin. It did make my skin feel soft but it did not help with anything else.

October 06, 2020

I’ve been purchasing this product over and over! Love it!

I’ve been using this product for years! It is able to take off light makeup or tinted sunscreens! Love how gentle it is on my skin (I have dry/normal skin- depending on the weather/season) Perfect for anyone that is looking for an effective cleanser that is also reasonably priced!

September 29, 2020

Too gentle

I bought this product after getting and allergic reaction to makeup on my face an developing eczema. It was super gentle on my face, no irritation and no allergic reaction. I've recently stopped using it because I don't find that it's cleaning the oils off my face after a day of moving around and being outside. it's almost like putting moisturizer on my face in the shower. Will only go back if I have another skin issue.

September 02, 2020

Love this face wash

I have been using this face wash ever since it was recommended to my by my doctor probably close to 10 years ago. It's gentle which is great because I tend to have sensitive skin. I like that there are no strong scents attached to it and it leaves my face feeling clean. 10/10 would recommend.

August 19, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

This face wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I started experiencing breakouts all of a sudden. Its a very gentle face wash...leaves your skin feeling baby soft. Don't expect it to wash off makeup though.

August 19, 2020

Great product

This is a good product! I have sensitive skin and this is so mild. The only thing is it might not well with acne. It didn't dry out my skin. For those with sensitive skin, this is a must try.

August 06, 2020

mild and gentle

its a very mild cleanser. good for sensitive skin and used as a wash after sweating in the hot summer weather. not that effective for my acne. good as a supplemental cleanser for me