Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 09, 2021

Excellent for sensitive skin!

I have acne-prone skin and was often bothered with blemishes. Then I started using Cetaphil and my acne cleared up. I have a clear face now. Totally worth buying.

July 27, 2021

It’s ok

Simple and gentle cleanser for those who need to simplify their cleansing routine. For the value it’s a big bottle which is great. But doesn’t really make much of a difference in skin tone or anything really if you’re looking for a real change in your skin. Overall ok product.

July 22, 2021
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Nor for me sadly

Sadly this product wasn't for me, I have combination skin and never had an issue with products before but this one left my skin sore itchy and red and blotchy, might be god for others but sadly not for me.

March 28, 2021

Great gentle cleanser that doesn't break out my skin!

I have very oily skin that also dries easily when using facial washes and cleansers. After using Cetaphil, I found it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated without drying it out. Perfect for washing off light makeup or part of daily routine!

March 12, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Great product

I currently have had this product for about 3/4 months and I find that it works like it says on the bottle. It’s a great cleanser with no strong odour which I love as it makes it feel like your not putting loads of chemicals in the skin. I’d likely buy again!

March 03, 2021

Good for sensitive skin

Cetaphil is a great face cleanser in the morning, or when you don't have to remove makeup. It's not the best at removing makeup like mascara, mineral sunscreens or all-day foundations, etc.
    It's perfect for sensitive and/or dry skin as it's not irritating and rinses off easily. You can use it on your face and body so it's handy to keep in the shower. The pump makes it easy to use.

March 03, 2021

Milky body wash

I'm new to body wash that doesn't lather. This product comes out milky and I wasn't sure if I used enough to clean myself! I use a very good post-shower moisturizer but even with that, I noticed this cetaphil milky cleanser contributing to a smooth, soft feel right after use.

January 20, 2021

I religiously buy this product.

I love this product. I continuously buy it over and over again. I struggle with sensitive skin and acne, and this is one of the first face washes that hasn’t made it worse. It is gentle as it says, and does its job well. Love it!

January 07, 2021

Cleanser

I do have really senitive skin and ive had no problems with this face cleanser so far! I have been using it for a couple years now. It has a nice smell to it.

December 04, 2020

It’s a great product !

This face wash is great for your sensitive skin it’s not exfoliating but leaves your face
    Hydrated and smooth after I would recommend this brand to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants a good quality product .