Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

May 16, 2020

Help clear your skin

Great cleanser for girls and boys

I bought this product for your young kids it is light enough that young kids can use it. It cleansed your skin without leaving the skin feeling dry. And help with Breakouts and acne as well. It’s expensive but less than branded products and little bit of the product goes long way

May 06, 2020

It is gentle!

I like this cleanser, it is strong enough to clear impurities and makeup but yet so gentle. I have oily/combination skin and it works good on my skin. Most of the time I use it before bed. Good for sensitive skins.

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - is good/recommended by derms

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser is a good soft & gentle skin cleanser. I appreciate that it can be used dry and or wet, and that it is recommended by dermatologists. I just wish that this product wasn't so expensive in stores, and that it contained more natural (less oil stripping) ingredients. *fyi, I suffer from skin conditions and have my whole life, so this is my go to when my skin is acting up/out.

March 30, 2020

Gentle but fails to remove waterproof products

Great cleanser for sensitive skin however it failed to 100% remove my waterproof make up products. It did leave my skin nice and moist without feeling greasy.

March 30, 2020

Love this product

This is my go to product. After using this product my face looks refreshed and clean. It's very gentle and I even have my son using it as well everyday.

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice cleanser for gentle skin

I have extremely sensitive skin so I’m always looking for gentle cleansers. I use this cleanser regularly but find I need something a little stronger when I’m breaking out. This cleanser doesn’t dry my skin out like others and is affordable!

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

I love the moisturizer over the cleanser. While my face did feel moisturized after, it didn’t help any acne on my face. just removed some dirt and makeup.

October 14, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product again

I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive type skin, it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin at all like most other cleansers I have tried in the past. It also reduced, and helped control my acne. Overall a good buy and definitely works.

August 28, 2019

cleans and is gentle!

Works nice as a daily cleanser and it sure cleans really gentle and is smooth on your skin. Also washes off makeup nicely after a long day. The packaging is big and will last a long time.

August 27, 2019

Great Drugstore cleanser!!

this cleanser is the best I have used from the drugstore, it doesn’t make your face feel super dry and striped, it just feels like clean skin! lasts a very long time !