Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

August 13, 2019

Soothing, but doesn't remove makeup

This is a gentle, soothing face wash that irritate my skin. I like the large pump container. It is a good face wash to use in the morning, but not at night as it does not remove makeup very well. I have to go over my face twice with toner to remove the makeup left behind.

August 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not as good as everyone makes out - oily skin

I purchased this after researching something that might control my every so suddenly oily skin. I’m afraid to say that it made no difference to my skin and even though it is dermatologist tested my face actually comes out in blotches after I use it.

July 14, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Squeaky clean 🧼

I live this i use it maybe 3/4 times a week and I always notice my skin feels sort of moisturised after washing which I like and it seems to be helping keep the spots at bay.

3.2/5

June 25, 2019

Didn’t work for us

This product felt great after use for a week or so, but after a while it feels like it was causing breakout on my face that I never saw before. Maybe it’s just my sensitive skin getting too dry after prolong use. I choose to not continue using this product.

May 02, 2019

Doesn't blow my mind

It's a super gentle cleanser that doesn't really foam. You'll definitely need to double cleanse since this doesn't take your make up off. I tend to use it during winters since my skin is so dry and this doesn't really strip my skin of its moisture. However, other than that I don't think there's really anything exceptional about it. For those who have sensitive dry skin, this could be a good option but don't expect anything life changing.

April 23, 2019

It's Okay

Use this product as it's recommend to me by my dermatologist. It does not lather and does not take all my make up off. Wish it would take off my make up so I wouldn't have to apply another product.

April 05, 2019

A good basic cleanser

This is a good basic no frills cleanser which sensitive skin types might appreciate. It doesn't lather up so it doesn't dry out your skin too much and with little or no fragrance to irritate skin so that's good

3.2/5

April 04, 2019

Great for the whole family to use

I buy a number of Cetaphil products. They are well priced, easy to find in store and my whole family likes them. I only wish this product would lather up, I find it doesn't and so I think we use more than we need to. Also since there isn't a scent I don't get that clean fresh feel from it.

April 03, 2019

Un nettoyant parfait pour ma peau

Ce nettoyant est parfait pour mon type de peau (sensible), il n'irrite pas ma peau et il est doux et non-parfumé, parfait pour moi. J'aime aussi qu'il ne soit pas moussant.

March 30, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Gentle but not deep

It's really gentle on your skin but the ingredient list is bit long and chemically for my tastes! I prefer more natural products. A lot of dermatologists recommend this brand. If you have any kind of skin problem it's worth trying this to see if it helps. It's a light clean, don't expect this to go deep into pores.