Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice cleanser for gentle skin

I have extremely sensitive skin so I’m always looking for gentle cleansers. I use this cleanser regularly but find I need something a little stronger when I’m breaking out. This cleanser doesn’t dry my skin out like others and is affordable!

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

I love the moisturizer over the cleanser. While my face did feel moisturized after, it didn’t help any acne on my face. just removed some dirt and makeup.

October 14, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product again

I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive type skin, it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin at all like most other cleansers I have tried in the past. It also reduced, and helped control my acne. Overall a good buy and definitely works.

August 28, 2019

cleans and is gentle!

Works nice as a daily cleanser and it sure cleans really gentle and is smooth on your skin. Also washes off makeup nicely after a long day. The packaging is big and will last a long time.

August 27, 2019

Great Drugstore cleanser!!

this cleanser is the best I have used from the drugstore, it doesn’t make your face feel super dry and striped, it just feels like clean skin! lasts a very long time !

August 13, 2019

Soothing, but doesn't remove makeup

This is a gentle, soothing face wash that irritate my skin. I like the large pump container. It is a good face wash to use in the morning, but not at night as it does not remove makeup very well. I have to go over my face twice with toner to remove the makeup left behind.

August 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not as good as everyone makes out - oily skin

I purchased this after researching something that might control my every so suddenly oily skin. I’m afraid to say that it made no difference to my skin and even though it is dermatologist tested my face actually comes out in blotches after I use it.

July 20, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Light and leaves skin smooth

-This product is really good for Dry, Very Dry and Combination skin especially during winter months. I have Dry skin and have used this product alongside the Cetaphil Moisturiser for six months.
    -The packaging is good as it is not too big and great for small storage spaces.
    -I like that it comes with a pump as it gives me the same amount every time which is good as I don't have to worry about using too much at a time.

July 16, 2019

I will buy it again

I heard many reviews about Cetaphil brand and I decided to try the cleanser. actually I loved it and for the price its very good product, my skin is combination and some times sensitive . when I used it my skin very clean and soft i will buy it again.

July 14, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Squeaky clean 🧼

I live this i use it maybe 3/4 times a week and I always notice my skin feels sort of moisturised after washing which I like and it seems to be helping keep the spots at bay.