Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

July 31, 2021

Just what i needed

I have dry sensitive skin. I have been using this for years on my skin. It is mild, doesn’t have any harsh fragrance and leaves my skin soft and supple for a long time! Doesn’t feel sticky at all. I would recommend this.

May 19, 2021
    Kerala, India

Very Effective

Cetaphil moisturizing cream was recommended to me by my dermatologist to combat my dry skin issues. It is very effective and has turned out to be my holy grail skin care product. It is a part of my skin care routine now.

3.2/5

May 10, 2021

One of the best affordable moisturizers

I always buy the big pump bottle from Costco! Definitely worth the price and last a long time... I use it daily on my face, neck, chest and elbows. I always use this on my baby for her dry skin!

April 12, 2021

Lovely product

I have very dry but sensitive skin and this product works wonders! Nice and thick but not greasy in the least. Absorbs well without feeling sticky or anything. I use more in the winter and less in the summer. No longer need to switch moisturizers. No scent either, which is a bonus for my sensitive nose.

April 10, 2021

Great for adults and kids

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream was recommended by my son's pediatrican for his eczema. We've been using it since he was born (now 11yrs old). It works great !

March 25, 2021

Cetaphil

I’ve been using this for months ago. A little goes a long way!! I use this product on my face during my night time routine. It’s so moisturizing. Highly recommend!

February 12, 2021

Great moisturizer

Amazing product for infant to adulthood! We have dry winter weather here and often get very dry, itchy skin. This unscented moisturizing cream is great, not oily, absorbs quick, unscented and leaves skin moitsurized.

I love that it is mild yet effect, even my toddler uses it.

January 08, 2021

love it!

I will definitely buy this again as I got this at a really good price in Target (US) and walmart. The consistency of this cream is really good and it goes a long way. Skin does not feel greasy at all

December 04, 2020

Moisturizing

My skin is very sensitive and usually cant handle heavy creams on the face, but this is nice and moisturizing without being too heavy and helps soothe red patches.

November 24, 2020

Alleviates my very dry and sensitive skin, I'll buy it again

If you suffer from very dry and sensitive skin you will love this moisturizing cream as much as I do. You only need a small amount of the product to keep your skin perfectly moisturized up to 48 hrs. It is a necessary product for me specially during winter. The fact that is fragrance and paraben free helps with my sensitive skin.