Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

April 04, 2019

Not my favorite in the line.

I love almost every product from Cetaphil, however this moisturizer leave a film of stickiness on my skin. I wish i loved it. I am currently looking for a body moisturizer by them that will leave my skin feeling nourished without a linger after effect,

April 20, 2018

Not really ok

It's ok. It did not work effectively on me. My skin are extremely dry and I could not see anything changed after using it. The price is ok, not too high or too low. I do not really like its scent. The packaging is ok.