Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

February 18, 2022

The cream stays as a layer on my skin, doesn’t absorb well

This is the second time I bought this product. I needed a very thick and hydrating cream during winter for my very dry skin. This cream definitely provides long lasting hydration. The only downfall is that the layer of cream sticks on the skin and doesn’t absorb properly. When I apply a thinner layer it’s better. I will not buy this product for a third time, there is better ones out there.

3.2/5

May 10, 2021

One of the best affordable moisturizers

I always buy the big pump bottle from Costco! Definitely worth the price and last a long time... I use it daily on my face, neck, chest and elbows. I always use this on my baby for her dry skin!

April 10, 2021

Great for adults and kids

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream was recommended by my son's pediatrican for his eczema. We've been using it since he was born (now 11yrs old). It works great !

October 01, 2020

Best for winter

This cream is a life saver , especially good for winter and people with pretty dry skin like me. It’s fast absorbing, and it’s not greasy at all. Price is right and good value for your money

September 09, 2020

Best moisturizing cream ever!

One of the Best moisturizing cream ever! It soothes your skin and hydrate it too! My skin is so soft after using this product and will be buying it again.

May 21, 2020

Great Moisturizer

This product is really great at moisturizing the skin. The problem is I have oily skin and it only make me more oily. It would be great for dry skin though. If you have dry skin it is worth a try.

December 02, 2019

Good moisture cream

This cream is very moisturizing and gentle on the skin.
    It smells good and moisturizes the skin for a few hours for sure. The tube format is also convenient.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Very soft skin.

I have been using this body cream for a couple of weeks and my skin feels very soft to the touch. The cream is quite rich and silky and it extends very nicely on your skin. It is absorbed quickly and leaves your skin really soft and nourished. I sometimes get itchy skin after shaving my legs but since using this cream my legs no longer itch and feel soft and smooth for longer. The effects of the cream last a long time and even in this cold weather my skin feels very nourished and I no longer have any dryness or cracked skin. I really recommend it!

3.2/5

June 04, 2019

Decent moisturizing cream

I like Cetaphil brand,it's a decent drugstore brand, it moisturizes my skin effectively leaving it smooth and supple. It's very lightly scented which is great for me

April 16, 2019
    New York, United States

Use it from head to toe

Cetaphil is my go-to whenever my skin is problematic and I need a neutral body product. The moisturizer is very lightweight, absorbs quickly and is unscented. I usually apply on my face and my body after I come out of the shower. It doesn't cause breakouts! And in the wintertime, I use it to prevent itchiness from dry skin. I always have a bottle handy.