Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

December 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best moisturizer on the market

Love this product so much. It absorbs beautifully into my skin, leaving me skin looking very refreshed. There is no oily residue at all. Product does not have any smell, which is a bonus.

December 02, 2019

Good moisture cream

This cream is very moisturizing and gentle on the skin.
    It smells good and moisturizes the skin for a few hours for sure. The tube format is also convenient.

November 28, 2019

I received a sample of this product and was pretty skeptical using it as I had I've been using something different I was hooked after the first time applying it and have since switched over all of my face creams and body lotions over.

Saving My Skin

I’ve been using Cetaphil moisturizing cream for almost 3 weeks and have noticed a huge improvement. As the weather gets colder and drier in my area, I suffer from dry spots and sensitive skin on my face if I’m not super careful. Since I’ve been using this product, my dryness and irritation have been completely soothed! It instantly helps my skin feel comfortable, and when I put it on overnight I see a noticeable difference by morning in terms of healthier looking skin.
    I like that it has no fragrance, and doesn’t feel or look greasy. I love using oils ( like Arian, squalane, chia seed etc) on my face but dislike the greasy/oily look they give me, so this cream is a great alternative for me.

Haringey, United Kingdom

Really moisturising

This has been amazing in the winter, really moisturising, skin absorbed it well. A thick consistency so you don’t need a very large amount, no oily residue. I personally would of like a nice scent to it but it had no scent.

November 25, 2019

Works beautifully on my winter-dry skin!

Living in Manitoba, Canada the winters are horrible for skin. Add in the fact that the furnace is on to keep the house warm for at least 6 months out of every year, my "mature" skin dehydrate immensely. I love this cream on my entire body, especially my hands, feet, legs and elbows, but I also use it on my lips if they start to get dry & lip balm no longer works. Cetaphil fixes the problem immediately & KEEPS my lip issues away. I definitely recommend this cream to anyone with dry skin, or even just dry patches. It's works amazingly well!

October 29, 2019

the best moisturizing cream

I brought up, that it was very hard for me personally to choose a suitable cream, as most of them gave my skin red patches, and I have sensitive skin. After trying this brand I was very surprised that my skin took it very well, like. It hydrates well and soothes the skin, also big pro that is not scented!

October 09, 2019

I love this product and would buy again and again

This cream is fantastic. I and my son uses every day after taking a shower. Our skin is will hydrated. It is a very effective product and super absorbed by the skin. Match on what it promises!

August 30, 2019

I have been used this product for 10 months and I love it.

After I started use this product I can see my skin more soft. I used to use Cetaphil every day, maybe twice. It is an amazing product. It is cheap and it doesn't end fast.

July 23, 2019

Cetaphil

This product is very effective to treat dry skin. I’ve been using it for a year and it has saved me from body acne. I highly recommend this product to everyone