Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Dry, Sensitive Skin Treatment.  Fragrance Free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Cream was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

June 15, 2020

Great on dry skin

I tried using this during the winter season when I experienced dry skin. The cream is thick enough but easy to spread. It is hydrating and fragrance-free which I love in all skincare. I did not experience any break out. It is just a lil pricey but works well providing hydration.

May 25, 2020

Great cream i would buy this again

Great cream i would buy this again. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream works very well, my hands get dry and peel i found this product worked amazingly, alot of other creams and lotions i've tried feel greasy and take a long time to absorb but the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream wan't greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would buy this again.

May 21, 2020

Great Moisturizer

This product is really great at moisturizing the skin. The problem is I have oily skin and it only make me more oily. It would be great for dry skin though. If you have dry skin it is worth a try.

April 21, 2020

Recommandée par mon dermatologue

J'ai une peau sensible et sèche et c'est le produit que mon dermatologue me recommande depuis plusieurs années. Je l'utilise pour mes enfants et moi-même et il aide à la prévention de l'eczéma. Puisque la crème est sans odeur, elle n'irrite pas la peau. La valeur qualité-prix est excellente. Je suis très satisfaite de la crème Cétaphil depuis plusieurs années. Je la recommande défintivement.

April 20, 2020

Great Moisturizer!

Fragrance free, very moisturizing! I live in Canada where the winters are harsh and dry, my skin cracks and becomes scaly no matter what lotion I use until I found out about Cetaphil Moisturizing cream from a family member who has eczema. It was actually recommended by his dermatologist! Remember to buy the cream (in a tub), not the lotion as it contains Benzyl Alcohol, which can be less effective to moisturizing.

April 11, 2020

An amazing moisturizing cream!

I have very dry, itchy, sensitive skin that is prone to eczema. I also live in a very dry climate. This cream is amazing! Although it appears very thick and heavy, it applies very smoothly and absorbs very quickly, providing all day relief. This is definitely my go-to body moisturizer for the winter months!

March 25, 2020

Only moisturizer I use for my face.

I've been using this as a face moisturizer for years. It's the only moisturizer doctors I've seen for my skin have recommended. It's a pretty big container and since I only use it on face it last for years. It is scent free and moisturizes without leaving you feeling oily.

March 13, 2020

Excellent face cream for the winter

I bought it recently and was amazed with how much it moisturizes without being oily or sticky. You can wear it everyday and your skin will be so happy about it.

March 03, 2020

I would reccommend

I received a sample of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream amd tried it out. I liked that it did not feel greasy on my hands or body and does not have a strong scent. It's gentle enough to use on my children as well. Would definitely reccommend.

January 21, 2020

Go to!

My kids and I have very dry skin. This removes the itch and moisturizer well. Little scent. I wait for a sales and stock up. Our Pediatrition recommendation using a cream that doesn’t come with a pump because it will be thicker.