Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Face & Body. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy moisturizer that provides immediate, long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. It contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss for intense moisturization with 48 hour hydration.

• Ideal for areas that require extra attention, such as hands, elbows and feet
  • Excellent overnight facial moisturizer
  • It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Provides up to 48 hour hydration
  • Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier within 1 week

Info from Cetaphil.ca

Missouri, United States

My go-to cream!

I have very finicky, sensitive skin and this is one of my favorite products. Simple ingredients and predictable results. The jar is huge and lasts a long time (literally years!). You can't beat Cetaphil for the value.

Great for dry skin

I have been using this on my face for the past month and I am pleased at how moisturizing this cream is. I have very dry skin and have a hard time finding creams that will provide lasting results throughout the day without having to reapply. This is great because upon first application in the morning, it lasts all the way and keeps my skin hydrated to the evening. There is no scent and the price can't be beat that's for sure. I don't think there's any sort of beneficial ingredients in this product, however for a good basic hydrating cream, I really like it.

September 09, 2020

Best moisturizing cream ever!

One of the Best moisturizing cream ever! It soothes your skin and hydrate it too! My skin is so soft after using this product and will be buying it again.

The best

I have very sensitive & dry skin this is the best cream I’ve used. For years I purchased expensive creams yet none of them worked for me. This cream doesn’t clog pores and has made my flakey dry skin disappear. Great price.

August 31, 2020

Love this stuff

I have extremely dry dry skin on my forehead especially. Nothing really helps it while preventing breakouts. This stuff is fantastic. Best product I’ve found and doesn’t break the bank. I’ll be buying this for life

August 06, 2020

Stops the Tattoo Itch

I love that you can get this amazing product at Costco for a steal of a deal. I was recently tattooed and the itch is out of control - I have used this as my anti-itch lotion and it works! This is fabulous for all skin types, particularly skin that is sensitive and reaction prone.

July 12, 2020
    California, United States

Best for dry skin

This is the best cream for dry skin, no smell and it will do wonders on your skin. I would prefer this product using a pump but you open it and use your hands to put the cream on your face and body.

June 15, 2020

Great on dry skin

I tried using this during the winter season when I experienced dry skin. The cream is thick enough but easy to spread. It is hydrating and fragrance-free which I love in all skincare. I did not experience any break out. It is just a lil pricey but works well providing hydration.

June 02, 2020

Moisturizes your skin

During winter season, my skin goes really dry. I tried to use different types of products but this one is for keeps. It keeps your skin moisturize and soft for long periodsof time.

May 25, 2020

Great cream i would buy this again

Great cream i would buy this again. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream works very well, my hands get dry and peel i found this product worked amazingly, alot of other creams and lotions i've tried feel greasy and take a long time to absorb but the Cetaphil Moisturizing cream wan't greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would buy this again.