Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lipcolour Reviews
Ranked #1148 in Lipstick

Velvety soft and more comfortable than any matte lipstick before, it adorns lips with deep colours and an intensely luminous matte finish.

July 31, 2017

Mon rouge de tous les jours

Teinte : L'amoureuse

Points forts
    - Très jolies teintes
    - J'adore le packaging !! Sobre, élégant et pratique
    - Avec un crayon à lèvres, il tient toute la journée sans problèmes

Points faibles
    - Il assèche les lèvres, il faut mettre un peu de baume avant

October 09, 2014

I love my chanel in l'amoureuse. I think the colour and the pigmentation is great - if your looking for a velvet finish lipstick. If you're looking for a matte lipstick, I suggest you to look for something else. But I LOVE the packaging of this lipstick. I was so fascinated by the click and pop!

2.0/5

September 09, 2014

if you are going to waste money on something you have to re-apply over and over go for it
    I found it dried out my lips at the end of the day also
    I have bought very expensive brands and drug store brands that work better then this

September 09, 2014

#36 - La Caline - the first Chanel lipstick I bought. It is rose-toned, glides evenly, light. It is one of my everyday shades. It is not long-wearing but I don't mind it at all.

February 20, 2014

I love Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Liminious Matte Lipcolour.

Amazing colour and it goes on so smooth and perfect. I love all things matte and Chanel is my fav, but it is so expensive.

April 13, 2012

I have Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in 'La Somptueuse' and I love it.
    It's a creamy lipstick so it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry up or flake during wear!
    The colour is also very rich and looks great on.
    I did find this product to be a bit pricey. Even though its a great product, it's a bit of a splurge to pick it up.
    If you're willing to pay the price for it, then you won't be disappointed. This lipstick feels great!