Chapman’s Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream Reviews
#35 in Ice Cream

This Premium ice cream is luxuriously creamy with the perfect balance of sweet pistachio flavor and subtle hints of savory nuttiness elevated by a pleasant almond crunch. Made with 100% Canadian dairy, this luscious ice cream is made with all natural colours and flavours.

Cette crème glacée premium est somptueusement crémeuse avec la balance parfaite à la saveur de pistache sucrée et des notes subtiles de noix salées rehaussées par un croquant agréable aux amandes. Fait avec du lait 100% canadien, cette crème glacée succulente est faite avec des saveurs et couleurs naturels.

Product contains:
  • Dairy
  • Gluten
  • Tree nuts
  • May contain traces of peanuts, gluten, egg
  • Flavouring contains minor traces of alcohol

You may also like Chapman’s Cookies & Cream and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Chocolatey Centre, or Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Caramel Centre

May 15, 2021

Love

Trying out the #new #chapmans premium #icecream in #pistaschio & #almond
    Real cream always fresh #proudlycanadian brand with natural flavour & colour
    Sustainable forestry intiiative
    Dairy farmers of Canada
    I've never tried pistachio with almonds ice cream before & must say it very tasty. Taste like Amaretto (I love anything with that flavour)
    light ice cream (not overly creamy in which I like)& every bite has pieces of almonds.
    Have you tried this before?
    #chickadvisor #foodies
    #gifted

Thank you so much for the chance to try & review.

May 12, 2021

Not enough pistachio flavour!

I am a big fan of Chapman's ice creams, but this one didn't meet my expectations. Unfortunately, I found that the flavour of almond extract overpowered the flavour of pistachio. But I am happy to report that the ice cream is creamy, rich and full of pieces of almonds! I would recommend this ice cream to those who enjoy the flavour of almond extract and want to get a premium ice cream at an affordable price! I received this to try for free, but my opinions are my own.

May 12, 2021

I love pistachio icecream

I was give the opportunity to test out this icecream from Chick Advisors Review Club! My daughter and I were so excited to try it. It was very good! I didn’t find it overly sweet and it had a lot of almonds in it. I found the size of the container was quite large as well. Def would buy it again! Thanks Chick Advisor & Chapman’s!

May 08, 2021

My favorite!!

I was excited to try this product. #gotitfree #chickadvisor. Pistachio is my favorite flavour and this product stood up to the test. The taste and texture of the ice cream were good. Would buy this product again. Whole family loved it. Will repurchase.

May 07, 2021

Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream

I received a free voucher complimentary from Chick Advisor for the Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almonds. I love this ice cream it's so delicious and creamy. It has a perfect amount of almonds and the pistachio was tasty at times addictive coming back for more. I've already had 3 bowls of it this weekend. I really enjoyed it, it was so good.

May 05, 2021

Two Nutty Thumbs Up!!

My family and I were excited to try this new Chapman's Premium Pistachio and Almond Ice Cream. We often purchase Chapman's products for our young son. He was the only one of us disappointed with this new ice cream, simply because it was too nutty for him. Chapman's gave us a very creamy and grown up ice cream with this one. The pistachio flavour really comes through, and there are so many pieces of almonds in this. It looks/tastes natural, and is not dyed a bright green. I recommend this crunchy, sweet and savoury treat to nut lovers, and anyone looking for a quality Canadian ice cream. #TryChapmansCanada #ChapmansIceCream #gotitfree! #cadeau!

May 04, 2021

My new favorite

I decided to try a flavor that I would normally never consider trying. I would typically buy chocolate style flavors. Completely surprised, I absolutely love this taste. Creamy pistachio ice cream with almond chunks. Wow. My new favorite ice cream. Big thumbs up! 👍

April 26, 2021

Sooo good

I got this and I thought it was going to be super weird! But honestly it was sooo good! It’s classy and smooth and a Very sophisticated ice cream I will definitely be buying this product again! What a great adult ice cream I definitely recommend this product

April 25, 2021

10 out of 10!!

Absolutely delicious and totally captures the flavours of pistachio and almond😃 Huge 10 out of 10 on this incredible ice cream! This will be top of the list for my family this summer. They love it 😍

1.5/5

April 20, 2021

Not a fan

I've never been a fan of pistachio ice cream, and this didn't change my mind. The texture is chalky, and the flavor is way too intense. I don't think there is anything to fix this.
    The only saving grace is that Chapman's ice cream is amazing otherwise.
    Maybe you have a grandparent that might like this? I hear grandparents like pistachio ice cream