Chapman’s Premium Pistachio and Almonds Ice Cream Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

This Premium ice cream is luxuriously creamy with the perfect balance of sweet pistachio flavor and subtle hints of savory nuttiness elevated by a pleasant almond crunch. Made with 100% Canadian dairy, this luscious ice cream is made with all natural colours and flavours.

Cette crème glacée premium est somptueusement crémeuse avec la balance parfaite à la saveur de pistache sucrée et des notes subtiles de noix salées rehaussées par un croquant agréable aux amandes. Fait avec du lait 100% canadien, cette crème glacée succulente est faite avec des saveurs et couleurs naturels.

Product contains:
  • Dairy
  • Gluten
  • Tree nuts
  • May contain traces of peanuts, gluten, egg
  • Flavouring contains minor traces of alcohol

You may also like Chapman’s Cookies & Cream and Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar, Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Chocolatey Centre, or Chapman’s Twister Super Cone Ice Cream with Caramel Centre

So good!!!

First time trying the Chapman pistachio almond ice cream. Love it! Was so good. Love the after taste. I would highly recommend to anyone with no nuts allergies.

Wonderfully Delicious

I highly recommend trying this flavour, you will not be disappointed. Like typical Chapman’s ice cream, it was creamy and smooth. I would have liked to taste the pistachio a little bit more than the almond (almost cherry like) but it wouldn’t stop me from purchasing it again. Very delicious.

Delicious Ice Cream Flavour

I was thrilled to receive a coupon to try this product for free and it did not disappoint. Chapman's is a favourite in our household and this ice cream lived up the Chapman's name. Most family members enjoy the pistachio flavour and my husband, myself and son all enjoyed the mixture of the pistachio and almond flavour. I have recommended this product to many family and friends.

June 10, 2021

What Summer Ice Creams Are Made Of!

LOOOOVED this flavour. I’m generally a Chapman’s fan any day of the week but this flavour really hit the spot for both me and my husband. That perfect blend of salty sweet and our personal fav, texture with the crunch of the almonds. We already repurchased!

Creamy and Flavorful!

My family and I really like this ice cream. I'm so excited to try because we love pistachio and it didn't disappoint us. It is very creamy, you can really taste the pistachio flavor and full of little bits of almonds and pistachio.. we devoured it! It will going to be a oart of our grocery.

June 10, 2021

Crémeux et bon goût de pistache

Bon produit avec texture agréable. Le goût de pistache n’est pas trop artificiel comme il l’est pour certaines autres crème glacée à la pistache de d’autres compagnies. Le seul petit bémol à mon avis, est que j’apprécie moins les morceaux d’amandes. J’aurai aimé y retrouver plus de morceaux de pistaches. Somme toute une très bonne crème glacée et le format est bon!

Great quality

This ice cream is a great quality as per Chapman's brand always is. It had just the right amount of flavor and pistachios. I loved it, maybe my new favorite ice cream.

So creamy and smooth!

My god this Ice cream is heaven sent. It has that nutty pistachio flavour embodied by a creamy dream. If you love pistachios you should definitely try this.

Amazing Flavour

I loved this product. this has always been a company brand I’ve trusted, so love new flavours! Lots of great flavour and just enough pistachios in the ice cream!

June 05, 2021

FAVE ice cream!!!

Wow, this ice cream has a thick, creamy texture and the pieces of nuts add a delicious crunch. Pistachio is my favourite flavor too!would purchase again