ChapStick Classic Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

ChapStick Lip Balm helps prevent and temporarily protected chafed, chapped or cracked lips. Great for applying during dry environments, especially in the wind and cold weather. Prevent your lips against sun burn and with a higher SPF, you can get even more protection. Visit chapstick.ca for more information.

1.8/5

February 12, 2013

I really dislike these lipbalms....their the classic, oldschool lipbalm, but I think new items come out because they get better and better...and I find this true with lipbalm!
    These are your, man out camping, style lipbalms in my opinion.
    They go on so coated that it feels like wax (and not in the good burts bees wax feel) but dry my lips out after awhile too! I hate the smells as well.

January 23, 2013

Chap Stick is a must have for your purse in the winter months. It moisturizes your lips, and goes on smooth. I love the scents that it's available in. It also doesn't leave a gross film on your lips, which is an added bonus.

January 22, 2013

I have used chapstick for years. One of my fave lip balms! Smells good, not expensive and IT WORKS! Many scents/flavors availiable too!

January 22, 2013

have strawberry and cherry . i use it before i used my lipstick or lipgloss that day its wonderful lip balm.

December 05, 2012

I use this almost everyday, but my lip still bleeds.. this just doesn't work for me even though my lips do feel moisturized after using it.

3.2/5

October 19, 2012

always available at any shopping place

1.0/5

October 08, 2012

I'm sorry but this lip balm gives me a cold sore every time I use it. It goes on waxy, greasy feeling and sometimes clumps. After using blistix I would never go back.

October 08, 2012

Like the staying power and how it makes my lips feel

September 29, 2012

I used to think that Chapstick wasn't a terribly good brand since I could find it in dollar stores everywhere, but it seems that in the past few years, Chapstick has increased their prices and are more prevalent in drugstores. (Or is it just me?) Also, it's very difficult to find Chapsticks with SPF nowadays, unless it's the special yellow SPF-30 Chapstick.

I've used the original and cherry-flavored ChapStick, both when they included SPF and now, without SPF. They work pretty well as everyday lip balms, though I usually use them at night since they are sans-SPF, but when my lips are drier than usual, they also do a good job of moisturizing my lips overnight. I'm not sure if it's something in the product formula, but I remember that a years ago, I could have dry and chapped lips, apply Chapstick at night, and have my lips perfectly fine for a few days after that. But now, I have to apply Chapstick at night, and apply Chapstick (or another lip balm) in the morning to keep my lips moisturized.

On Chapstick's Facebook, it seems that they are always releasing new limited edition flavors, but it seems that it's only limited to the US. Here, in Canada, I seem to only be able to find Chapstick in SOME drugstores, and usually only in very limited flavors (like the Original and Cherry), and with SPF. I couldn't even find Chapstick at my local Walmart!

Overall, Chapstick is a pretty decent lip balm. Nothing fancy, but it should serve its purpose well. I just wish there was more variety to it, and that it is more widely available!

September 26, 2012

Chapstick is a brand I've been using for years. Without a doubt this has never failed me and never too expensive. It works great and is at any store you go to. It helps with cracked and dry lips and I love the Cherry flavored Chapstick best.