ChapStick Classic Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

ChapStick Lip Balm helps prevent and temporarily protected chafed, chapped or cracked lips. Great for applying during dry environments, especially in the wind and cold weather. Prevent your lips against sun burn and with a higher SPF, you can get even more protection. Visit chapstick.ca for more information.

July 13, 2013

I feel that this lip balm does a good job of preventing my lips from being dry. However, I have used this lip balm for many months now and have noticed that after drinking water, the lip balm will show up on your lips and will look really gross. I don't recommend this because there are other lip balms that do the same thing but do not have residue.

April 17, 2013

I always carry with a ChapStick Lip Balm in my purse. I love the Cherry and Mint Flavors. It can be found for cheap in any store. It leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.

April 06, 2013

Chapstick lip balm has always been my go to lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and doesn't leave a nasty taste. It is very cheap and has never failed me.

April 06, 2013

I'm not sure I could live without these! So hydrating, and so yummy smelling. Perfect to just keep in your purse/coat pocket for when you need it!

February 16, 2013

Just like with the mint, I put a thick layer on before bed and wake up to super soft, pillowy lips.

February 16, 2013

I only use the Strawberry flavor and can only find it at Rexall. I find it amazing, no caking, not greasy. I have tried a few of the other flavors and really did not like them, they seam to cake and don't go on a smooth at the strawberry. So if you haven't tried this product start with Strawberry but good luck finding it!

1.8/5

February 12, 2013

I really dislike these lipbalms....their the classic, oldschool lipbalm, but I think new items come out because they get better and better...and I find this true with lipbalm!
    These are your, man out camping, style lipbalms in my opinion.
    They go on so coated that it feels like wax (and not in the good burts bees wax feel) but dry my lips out after awhile too! I hate the smells as well.

January 23, 2013

Chap Stick is a must have for your purse in the winter months. It moisturizes your lips, and goes on smooth. I love the scents that it's available in. It also doesn't leave a gross film on your lips, which is an added bonus.

January 23, 2013

I have used chapstick for years. One of my fave lip balms! Smells good, not expensive and IT WORKS! Many scents/flavors availiable too!

January 22, 2013

have strawberry and cherry . i use it before i used my lipstick or lipgloss that day its wonderful lip balm.