• ChapStick Mixstix - Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Good

ChapStick Mixstix - Strawberry Banana Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 946 in Lip Balm

December 03, 2016

There are two flavours which are pretty good - strawberry and banana. You can use one or the other or mix them together. Chapstick is a great brand. Keeps your lips soft and smells good too.

May 03, 2016

This Chapstick is my holy grail. No lie, I replace it so much because I go through it so fast. It is an addiction. The double sided stick, with the strawberry and then the banana is literally heaven. I highly recommend it, the price is wonderfully cheap and the quality is amazing. Not kidding, I cried when I saw my little poochie ate it. It's my all time fav.

February 18, 2016

Love the combination. Smells great, feels great and works great. Nice little twist to an already awesome product. Always get dry lips but with the regular use of Chapstick my lips look and feel great. Not all dry and peeling

2.3/5

December 04, 2015

CHAP STICK MIXSTIX STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE;

I received the chap stick mixstix in strawberry banana smoothie flavour in my most recent sample source.

I gave it a try, I needed lip balm :)

I am 50 / 50 on this particular lip balm.

I LOVE the concept, two flavours in one stick, and can "mix" it up to make a smoothie flavour on your lips.
    Cute concept.

However, it did not moisturize well, my lips never felt moisturized enough....

I re-applied many times a day, which with others I did not have to.

I also think the chap stick was gone too fast, either less product, or because I had to use so often it wasted quicker.

It was okay, I don't think I would buy .... but not sure because I like the 2 in 1 idea,
    kind of stuck...

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic