Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 700 in Foundation

December 28, 2016

I love, love , love this foundation!
    It goes on so smooth, blends flawlessly and makes my skin look amazing. It doesn't settle in the fine lines or pores on my face and just makes my skin look fresh and natural, and my skin actually feels healthier and softer after using it.
    I use the lightest shade and find it a perfect match for my fair skin with pinkish tones. It has enough coverage to hide imperfections and even out skin tone but is light enough to look natural and not cakey. I also love that my sensitive skin didn't react at all when I started using it.
    My only issue with this amazing foundation is the price. It is expensive, but the amount needs to cover my face is very little so it does go a long way. If you don't mind the price tag then this is an amazing foundation for your skin.

October 21, 2016

I was so hyped about this seeing it on youtube in tutorial videos. It may be great for younger skin, but not so much for maturing skin. It didn't sit well on my face and looked drying. I also used a primer but that didn't help. I now mix it with another foundation as to not waste it. It was expensive. I don't mind paying for quality but this wasn't for me. It has a pump which I liked. And was one full ounce.

October 03, 2016

I want to really love this foundation, but again, something about it like many foundations that end up being sort of flaky on my skin. Maybe it's the way I'm applying it...or I'm just terrible at finding a foundation with the right texture for my skin. The packaging was slightly confusing as I did not know it was a pump bottle until 2 weeks later. The coverage is medium ...depends on who you build it up.

September 23, 2016

I recently received a sample of this foundation from Nordstrom and have used it for a week's time. It is a demi matte foundation with build-able coverage that goes on smoothly with your fingers, foundation brushes and sponges. I've tried it both with and without a primer, and was equally impressed at the long-lasting coverage. I have combination skin and find that with other foundations my makeup begins to crease throughout the day. However, this product was great in that it didn't crease overtime on its own, both with and without a primer, and with and without setting powder.

The shade selection is excellent and spans a variety of shades, including medium/dark skin like my own. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

June 12, 2016

I think this foundation has a learning curve. Currently combination, dry patches and with a few zits that are driving me bonkers.

This foundation needs a very moisturized base or oily skin. I found using an oil over my moisturizer really helped with application and appearance. I used Nuxe dry oil Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse. I've also tried castor oil over top of my moisturizer. Longevity and less patchiness were achieved. I love this foundation but I'm not sure if it's a holy grail yet. It does cling to dry areas, less so after prepping with oil. It's not good on flaky days after retin a.

April 25, 2016

Awesome to have a foundation that you know is great for your skin and also looks flawless. I have always had trouble with my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This covers well but doesn't look cakey. Love it

April 23, 2016

I had heard a lot of people rave about this foundation that I was worried that it wouldn't live up to the hype. But I'm glad I didn't let all the hype deter me because this foundation is amazing and definitely worth every penny! I have combination skin, and my skin also has tendencies to waver on either end of the oily and dry spectrum at certain times of the year. This foundation has amazing coverage in a natural looking way yet does not feel heavy like foundations that have heavier coverage often do. This foundation was not too drying or cause my skin to get oily by mid-day; actually my skin still looked fairly matte. That is always a plus in my books!

March 21, 2016

I was waiting for it to arrive in my mail to finally try it and oh boy was the waiting worth while. The product is just amazing. My colour is #6 in Medium. The claim for lasting power is so true. I usually touch my face; which is a bad habit, but I still do so and it still stayed on my face. There was no oxidation occurring and and the colour suit me like my own skin. The foundation is light but buildable and still looks like my own skin. Which is my number one pet peeve that a foundation looks "cakey" . There was no scent present. This product is amazing and worth the money. I never owned anything of Charlotte Tilbury line, but this product proved that she creates her quality product with care.