4.1/5
Charmed Aroma Vanilla Crepe Candle Reviews
Ranked #27 in Home Fragrance

August 11, 2017

Smells great but not worth the money

Good for someone that just wants the surprise of the ring, other than that, its not the best bang for your buck. Smells great but the rings aren't worth what they tell you.

June 21, 2017

So fun!

I bought several Charmed Aroma candles to see what the hype was all about and loved them! So exciting waiting to be able to see what ring is hidden inside and have it appraised online. The scents are wonderful and filled my whole house with a really nice fragrance. Will definitely be back to buy more! I'm officially hooked! ;)

June 03, 2017

Out of all the Charmed Aroma products I've bought (I have a slight addiction), this candle still remains my favourite! When I opened the lid, it smelt like a birthday cake, and when I burned it, the scent was even stronger, yet not over powering. I can't wait to purchase more (and see what ring is inside!)

May 08, 2017

I have used this products couple times, a regular smells strong and then fades quickly, and sometimes wick sinks, would recommend others to try it.

April 17, 2017

Although I find the candles expensive, the smells are amazing and long lasting which to me makes it worth the price. The smells aren't overpowering yet last a long time

April 03, 2017

I loved the scent of this candle at first.
    After awhile it took on a burnt smell and lost its sweetness smell.
    I did like the ring that came in this candle and was appraised for $160. The candle was worth about $27
    I would recommend this for the ring never mind the candle.
    It's fun to get the surprise of unwrapping the foil and revealing it

March 30, 2017

Vanilla Crepe candle was my very first charmed aroma product and I love it! I could not wiat to burn the get my ring. The ring is beautiful ( Worth $65 and rose gold). Wish i had a picture to show. My aunt also had one and received a sapphire ring worth $75! Awesome gift and everyone enjoys a surprise!
    My candle has lasted a long time too! Can't wait to check out a new smell!

March 04, 2017

Received this as a Christmas present for my first charmed aroma expience it was all in all great. My candle contained a $250 ring. The candle itself burned beautifully very high quality wax and burned evenly. I usually love vanilla scent but I found the vanilla crepe scent a little over powering with a sweetness. probably just a personal preference however if you are sensitive to scents I don't recommend this particular candle but defintley recommend charmed aroma as they are a great company with an amazing product and customer experience.

January 09, 2017

So my sister bought me this candle as a Christmas gift. I was thrilled. It's so suspenseful waiting to unveil your piece of jewellery. My ring is gorgeous and I would definetly buy one for myself in the future. The smells are incredible!

December 02, 2016

I absolutely loved my Charmed aroma candle. I got this vanilla 1 and another one. They both smelled fantastic and they both had Rings inside them which was lovely.