Charmed Aroma Vanilla Crepe Candle Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 625 in Home Fragrance

May 08, 2017

I have used this products couple times, a regular smells strong and then fades quickly, and sometimes wick sinks, would recommend others to try it.

April 17, 2017

Although I find the candles expensive, the smells are amazing and long lasting which to me makes it worth the price. The smells aren't overpowering yet last a long time

April 03, 2017

I loved the scent of this candle at first.
    After awhile it took on a burnt smell and lost its sweetness smell.
    I did like the ring that came in this candle and was appraised for $160. The candle was worth about $27
    I would recommend this for the ring never mind the candle.
    It's fun to get the surprise of unwrapping the foil and revealing it

March 30, 2017

Vanilla Crepe candle was my very first charmed aroma product and I love it! I could not wiat to burn the get my ring. The ring is beautiful ( Worth $65 and rose gold). Wish i had a picture to show. My aunt also had one and received a sapphire ring worth $75! Awesome gift and everyone enjoys a surprise!
    My candle has lasted a long time too! Can't wait to check out a new smell!

March 04, 2017

Received this as a Christmas present for my first charmed aroma expience it was all in all great. My candle contained a $250 ring. The candle itself burned beautifully very high quality wax and burned evenly. I usually love vanilla scent but I found the vanilla crepe scent a little over powering with a sweetness. probably just a personal preference however if you are sensitive to scents I don't recommend this particular candle but defintley recommend charmed aroma as they are a great company with an amazing product and customer experience.

January 09, 2017

So my sister bought me this candle as a Christmas gift. I was thrilled. It's so suspenseful waiting to unveil your piece of jewellery. My ring is gorgeous and I would definetly buy one for myself in the future. The smells are incredible!

December 02, 2016

I absolutely loved my Charmed aroma candle. I got this vanilla 1 and another one. They both smelled fantastic and they both had Rings inside them which was lovely.

October 29, 2016

I purchased one of these when they were very popular on social media. The soy wax is very soft and the fragrance was beautiful. The three wick candle burned perfectly and lasted many hours. It was fun waiting to reach the tin foil and finding the surprise ring. The ring was pretty but started to tarnish soon after. I cleaned out the jar after the candle was done and repurposed for makeup brushes. These are great for gifts although a little on the pricey side. Good quality soy wax though.

August 23, 2016

this candle had a scent that was very light and kinda off Two wicks is nice so it burns well
    The rings was a bonus worth 100.00 but not something I would purchase but will use it for special occasions

August 01, 2016

I do find these candles quite pricey ( unless of course you get a super expensive ring). I didn't find this scent was very strong though which might be good for some people but I prefer a scent to fill a room. The rings are always in the same spot so you can technically cheat and get it early I just find the candle is pointless to burn after the ring since it didn't throw off much scent