Cheetos Crunchy Reviews
#50 in Grocery

December 12, 2017

I buy this all the time

I love these chips however I am always getting orange it is the only reason why I do not buy them more often. The taste is great and I love the crunch.

October 31, 2017

YUM

These are a take on a classic Cheeto. They are still equally as delicious, just have more crunch to them. I find them to be less messier as well.
    The same taste applies as the regular cheetos, so it is just preference of what format you want these in.
    They are great for snacks and for partys!

August 08, 2017

Great snack food

I like Cheetos crunchy when I'm craving cheese and crunchy things lol I like to let them melt in my mouth sometimes too . They have the best texture and they're extremely cheesy . The cheese ends up all over your fingers lol you can find them at Walmart for approximately $2.99. I recommend .

November 02, 2016

Yum, is what i have to say about these cheesies! They are a wonderful snack food overall, they taste yummy, have a great crunch, and the price is good overall! My toddler also loves them as well- great snack for on the road!

February 21, 2016

This is a pretty cheesy tasting snack alternative to the same ole chips and popcorn. It is crunchy, chewy and flavourful. However make sure you don't mind messy fingers as these cheesiest will leave your fingers with a slightly sticky orange stain. But it's all part of the fun with this snack as they are finger lickin' good! I usually buy them at Walmart or no frills. Although they come in smaller bags I usually go for the bigger bag as they are usually included in my spread of snacks when guests come over.

February 14, 2015

I absolutely love Cheetos Crunchy. I can't stop at a handful. I love to snack on these when I am watching my horror movies.

November 24, 2014

Not good for you, but very yummy. These are just as good as the puffy ones, I find, just a different experience. Same taste.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

3.2/5

September 12, 2014

These are my favourite junk food cheesies. Super crunchy and coated in tasty cheese powder. Terribly unhealthy, but delicious.