Cheez-It Baked Snack Cracker Hot & Spicy Reviews
#161 in Crackers

July 09, 2017

Amazing

These Cheez-It crackers are my favorite! I love spicy foods and sometimes the normal crackers just aren't satisfying, I could sit and eat a whole box of these without second thinking it if I had room for them all!

December 12, 2012

YUM! Just bought a box of these and i'm loving them! They have great cheese flavour and a good kick

September 18, 2012

I have been trying hard to reduce empty calories in my diet for a long time, so I was initially disgusted with myself when, in a moment of snack-nesia, I tried a few of these crackers at a party. I then promptly marched over to the hostess demanding to know what kind they were and where I could buy some.

I love LOVE Mexican food and these taste like tabasco and lime. They are just so addicting that it requires all my willpower to limit my snacking to just a handful here and there. Giving them up altogether? That ship has sailed. At least they are baked, so it's a better alternative to conventional potato chips.

Yum!