4.1/5
Chef Boyardee Beefaroni Reviews
#485 in Grocery

December 13, 2017

Fast meal..

Beefaroni is not bad if you are looking for a quick meal. It does not taste high quality or anything like that but it isn't bad. You can find this at Walmart or Loblaws. It is not super cheap - around $2 a can I believe for a 425 gram can. I find one can is good for 1 person (425 g). All you need to do it heat up the contents of the can on the stove and you are good to go. There is pasta, tomato sauce and ground beef. The sauce is pretty thin but it has a nice tomato flavor. The tomato flavor does taste artificial and not like real tomatoes. There is a good amount of pasta and beef in each can. I like that you get that meat flavor. The pasta is not too soft, which I like.

December 10, 2017

yummy!!

i am willing to eat beeferoni hot, cold, in a bowl, out of the can, any way and time. its so yummy and fast to make and filling. i love anything chef boyardie because its all fast made and tastes good!

December 10, 2017

Quick fix!

Chef Boyardee beefaroni is an "ok" fast meal when I am running late somewhere. The pasta goes very well with the nicely spiced tomato sauce, but I see the consistency of the sauce has changed big time, it was tickier before, now it's more watery but not bad though, also I would like to say that the small amount of beef in each can is good.

April 04, 2017

i have been buying this pasta every week, it is great for a quick meal for my kids if we are running late and need to eat something before heading out the door or getting home later and need to a quick meal. My youngest is 18 months and loves it, if she had it her way she would eat a whole can to herself.

March 12, 2016

This was something I grew up with as a kid. As an adult, I have a craving for it on the rare occasion. It is quick and easy to prepare. Good to throw into a lunch or a dinner in a hurry. I wish the beef pieces were a bit bigger and more dominant. But it's still good.