Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips Reviews
Ranked #56 in Chocolate

June 18, 2017

The best chocolate chips

Chipits milk chocolate chips are the best choxolate chips . I've tried others but these are my favourite. The milk chocolate is delicious and I know someone who actually buys them just to eat and not to bake with . I like to put them in my cookies , muffins , banana bread and desserts . They're perfect smooth chocolatey flavour is the perfect added to touch to many baked goods . I highly recommend.

June 18, 2017

Yum

This is my go to brand for making chocolate chip muffins and cookies. When you open the package they have that sweet chocolate aroma, yum. When done baking they have a soft melted texture and such a rich flavour. Will buy again for sure.

May 18, 2017

These are the best chocolate chips for you to use in chocolate chip cookies or in other types of baking. They melt nicely and do not overcook. The taste is soft and creamy and rich.

May 18, 2017

I bake a lot and chipits are my favorite chocolate chip on the market. They have a good taste and melt evenly. Always easy to find in the grocery store and usually on sale.

May 17, 2017

Chipits is my #1 go to for Chocolate Chips, real Milk Chocolate taste, not too Sweet, made with simple pure ingredients, great chewy, melt in my mouth, smooth, soft texture. Great for baking or just munching :p

May 11, 2017

This brand of chocolate chips is smooth, creamy, and easy to melt and to use for cooking or baking. I love the milk chocolate taste the best. I love the quality of this milk chocolate. You are getting a good quality chocolate for a great value.

May 11, 2017

Sans contredit le meilleur pour cuisiner... mais tellement cher pour la quantité. Plus facile d'utilisation que le Baker's, plus versatile aussi... Mais si vous ne chercher qu'un léger gout de chocolat dans une recette, vaut mieux en prendre un autre moins cher. Celui-là je me le réserve pour les 'vrais' desserts au chocolat!

March 11, 2017

If you like milk chocolate then you will love these. They are smooth and creamy and melt so easily. Excellent in chocolate chip cookies and for tempering to pour over caramel squares and rocky road squares.

February 21, 2017

These chocolate chips are the secret to my famous family favourite chocolate chip cookies....secret is the recipe is on the bag. Amazing tasting chocolate chips and an amazing recipe for cookies rolled into one. The smooth chocolate chips make amazing chocolate fudge also. Always my first choice for baking.

January 09, 2017

These are the only chocolate chips I will buy. They melt perfectly. Made of real chocolate (not chocolate favored fake chocolate) my cookies always turn out perfect with these real chocolate chips.