• Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips
  • Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips

Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 844 in Chocolate

May 18, 2017

These are the best chocolate chips for you to use in chocolate chip cookies or in other types of baking. They melt nicely and do not overcook. The taste is soft and creamy and rich.

May 18, 2017

I bake a lot and chipits are my favorite chocolate chip on the market. They have a good taste and melt evenly. Always easy to find in the grocery store and usually on sale.

May 17, 2017

Chipits is my #1 go to for Chocolate Chips, real Milk Chocolate taste, not too Sweet, made with simple pure ingredients, great chewy, melt in my mouth, smooth, soft texture. Great for baking or just munching :p

May 11, 2017

This brand of chocolate chips is smooth, creamy, and easy to melt and to use for cooking or baking. I love the milk chocolate taste the best. I love the quality of this milk chocolate. You are getting a good quality chocolate for a great value.

May 11, 2017

Sans contredit le meilleur pour cuisiner... mais tellement cher pour la quantité. Plus facile d'utilisation que le Baker's, plus versatile aussi... Mais si vous ne chercher qu'un léger gout de chocolat dans une recette, vaut mieux en prendre un autre moins cher. Celui-là je me le réserve pour les 'vrais' desserts au chocolat!

March 11, 2017

If you like milk chocolate then you will love these. They are smooth and creamy and melt so easily. Excellent in chocolate chip cookies and for tempering to pour over caramel squares and rocky road squares.

February 21, 2017

These chocolate chips are the secret to my famous family favourite chocolate chip cookies....secret is the recipe is on the bag. Amazing tasting chocolate chips and an amazing recipe for cookies rolled into one. The smooth chocolate chips make amazing chocolate fudge also. Always my first choice for baking.

January 09, 2017

These are the only chocolate chips I will buy. They melt perfectly. Made of real chocolate (not chocolate favored fake chocolate) my cookies always turn out perfect with these real chocolate chips.

January 09, 2017

These taste so great I usually add them to just about any kind of cookies and muffins that I make even if the recipe doesn't call for for them they have that amazing taste of milk chocolate and gives out such a wonderful aroma while my deserts are baking in the oven I would recommend this product to anyone

October 03, 2016

The Hershey Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips are my go-to whenever I bake. They are especially great for basic chocolate chip cookies. Whenever I make them, they're gone within a day! Everyone loves them!