4.1/5
christophe robin cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt Reviews
#537 in Hair Care

August 04, 2020

This shampoo really cleans

My daughter give me this shampoo from Sephora ! This shampoo really cleans my scalp and gets rid of any dry skin . I also find it helps removes buildup of grease and products that regular shampoo doesn’t remove. To me it’s a cross between a clarifying shampoo and a scrub for your scalp. The only thing is that this shampoo really strips out a lot of moisture from the hair I would recommend using a good conditioner for your

August 04, 2020

foamy and smells great!

Love love love this! It’s super foamy so a little goes a long way and it really exfoliates my scalp! I love how it smells and how my hair feels after using this! There’s a cooling sensation on my scalp for hours later. This is a really great product to use after shampooing.

April 21, 2020

Average Product - highly priced

While the product initially shows some help, the benefits last only a few hours. While the quality of the products looks good, it is not effective for a dandruff pone scalp.

December 15, 2019

Deep cleaned my hair

I finally pulled the trigger when Sephora had the 20% sale for its rouge members. I bought the smaller size (75 ml) as this product is still quite expensive as compared to brands like Head and Shoulders, Garnier, Dove, etc.

I must say, this product really deep cleaned my hair, especially my scalp from all the dead/dry skin and dandruff! And the best part about it is you don't need to use a lot of product and you can make so much bubbles. I have medium-long hair and a little goes a long way.

I wouldn't recommend using this product every time you wash your hair as I find this product quite "drying" even after applying conditioner after each wash. I had to use a hair mask and hair oil afterwards or else my hair feel very dry after using this sea salt scrub.

June 05, 2019

BYE BYE DRY SCALP!

Bye bye dry scalp! This product is amazing! It goes on as a salt scrub and lets you exfoliate and massage your scalp! Then once you add water it foams up and lathers like a shampoo to cleanse hair! It left my hair soft, nourished and way less frizzy and my scalp free of dryness and soothed! I would recommend this product to everyone and all hair types!

1.3/5

May 02, 2019

Difficult to spread

The product wouldn't spread on the scalp, wherever it was applied just stayed in that spot, the sea salt pieces are big, the product stayed thick. Didn't remove build-up.

December 18, 2018

Got this shampoo from Sephora after hearing so much hype about it and I must say the hype is there ! This shampoo really cleans my scalp and gets rid of any dry skin or dandruff. I also find it helps removes buildup of grease and products that regular shampoo doesn’t remove. To me it’s a cross between a clarifying shampoo and a scrub for your scalp. The only down fall is that this shampoo really strips out a lot of moisture from the hair so I would recommend using a good conditioner for your ends.

July 31, 2017

This product make my hair squeaky clean...literally!

I really like this purifying shampoo for occasions when my hair feels like it needs a super deep clean. This shampoo is ideal for detox and post color treatment for sensitive or oil scalps. I have used many clarifying or purifying shampoos before, but this one leaves my hair the cleanest. I only need a dime size amount directly at my roots to wash all my hair (which is very long and med/thick). I'm not sure if I would use this all the time, I do find it to be a bit harsh. I would definitely condition well after using it. That being said I still would buy it again, because a little goes such a long way and my hair feels so fresh after using it.