CIATÉ LONDON Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic Reviews
#87 in Mascara

February 07, 2019

good product

great product, goes on well and stayed on all day! No clumping and the colour was great. I liked the container as well stayed nice and fresh. Price wise I find other products comparable. I would probably purchase again if I could find it in a beauty store.

February 02, 2019

Love my lashes

I received a sample of this mascara, and bought it almost immediately after trying it.

I have a lot of lashes, but they are fine and thin. One coat left them looking great, and 2 coats had people asking what lashes I was wearing.

Stays put, doesnt transfer, but comes off easily enough that I dont have to scrub. I love the thick wand as well, and it leaves no clumps.

January 26, 2019

Long lashes magic!

Got this through my ipsy bag and u absolutely ADORE it! I have long, thick eye lashes that tend to clump and stick together but this stuff gives an even and volumizing coverage EVERYTIME. Dont even have to brush my lashes prior to application and it doesn't clump up or flake off through out the night but washes off easily. Adore this product can't wait for the full size wand to arrive!

December 07, 2018

I love this product. No Clumpling!

Ciaté London Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic is Amazing!
    It dosen’t clump like other mascaras. My eyelashes have so much volume, and they don’t get stuck together. It doesn’t harden like most brands that I’ve used. I love the shape of the wand. It’s perfect for the lashes. It’s not messy. And it’s very easy to wash off at the end of the day. I will continue to use it. I highly recommend it.

December 04, 2018

Really makes my lashes look full and gorgeous

One of my current favourite mascaras! The applicator wand makes for easy and even application - and the hourglass shaped brush makes for amazing coverage. The product is quite thick so it coats the lashes well, so only a couple of passes of the wand and I'm done. My lashes look much more full and dramatic with this mascara.