Prestige Item
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Reviews

August 31, 2019

magique

J'adore l'huile pour les lèvres Clarins. En ajoutant de la brillance aux lèvres, elle hydrate et est très confortable. Je la garde toujours avec moi et est en mesure d'ajouter à mon look tout en étant naturelle.

July 14, 2019
    Sutton, United Kingdom

An amazing lipgloss

I wish this wasn't so expensive, if I could afford it I would wear this constantly I never use any other lipgloss. Unfortunately it's £19 for an amount that would only last me about 3 months. The lip will goes on beautifully your lips feel really nourished and moisturised. It looks really glossy on the lips and the different shades are very flattering.

June 23, 2019

Great product

This is literally one of the best lip oils EVER! If you are looking for something to moisturize your lips, then look no further! It is more of a gloss (but wayyy less sticky) and at the same time, it has all of the nourishing benefits of an oil. I definitely love to apply it at night right before I go to sleep. My lips are super soft and moisturized in the morning.

1.8/5

June 07, 2019

Its ok

This lip oil is okay. It is tacky in texture, and gives a shine like lip glosses do. Plus, it is not particularly moisturizing or emollient like an oil should be. Any moisture it provides is short-lived. The flavors/colors are pretty and the packing is beautiful, though.

April 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

The Best Lip Oil

I love this lip oil! I buy this at full price. Multiple times! Its so nice to have on your lips. The flavours are all nice and light. They leave my lips so soft and hydrated!!!

April 07, 2019

Holy Grain Lip Oil

I love all the colours available in this line. It's my holy grain lip oil that I go back to every single time. Its moisturizing properties and formula is so great for my dry lips- especially when it gets cold here in Canada. I also love how the colours in the line aren't too vibrant. I use 'honey' before I go to bed so that my lips feel plump the next morning.

2.3/5

January 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Expensive sticky goop

I got this as a sample from Sephora. Thank god I did because I would never buy it. One: the price, $25?! Two: Sticky as h-e-double hockey sticks. Three: Doesn't make a lick of difference to the feel of my lips. Try NYX #thisiseverything lip oils. Much better for a quarter of the price.

October 16, 2018

A great lip product to have

when i first saw the clarins lip comfort oil in store i knew i had to have it. it smells amazing and goes on my lips so smoothly. some of it gets absorbed quickly to provide relief from dry lips but a nice shiny layer stays on the lip. the colours do not show on the lip at all but it a nice multi use lip product to have even if it is a bit pricey.

July 07, 2018

Love Love it

I purchased the blackberry (which is a purple shade) it makes your lips feel so soft, gives you a nice shade for you lips & taste/smells great. Packaging is nice, it is pretty pricy so would only purchase once in awhile.

May 03, 2018

Yumm!

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Mint is the real deal! It has a long lasting wear that is not sticky and doesn't dry your lips out while providing a glossy shimmer! The mibt green doesnt really add any tint to the lips, i feel that one of the pink varieties would though! They even smell (and taste) good! This is totally replacing my lip balms this summer!!