Classico Pasta Sauce Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1569 out of 2379 in Grocery

March 06, 2016

Classico Pasta sauce is so delicious, it has so much flavor, you can really taste the garlic and the basil,I love that it's a really thick sauce ,its a little more expensive than some of the other brands .I like that it comes in a few different varieties, the original is my favorite. This makes a great lasagna .

February 09, 2016

The Classico sauces are so delicious!
    I love these on pasta. Lots of different
    flavour options. I think the garlic is my
    favourite. Pesto is pretty delicious too.

November 14, 2015

Love all the classico sauces. They have many different flavours to choose from. Every flavour has big chunks of tomatoes that burst with flavour when you bite into it. The only sauce i use in my house! My only complaint is price when its not on sale

March 12, 2015

I've purchased Classico in the past and it's a flavorful pasta sauce. I usually get the original pasta sauce, when my other brand is out of stock. Tastes great on your spaghetti.

March 10, 2015

This doesn't replace homemade pasta sauce, but when you're feeling lazy or don't have the ingredients or time, or just plain hate cooking, these are a great replacement at an affordable price. My favourite is the alfredo one, since I'm not so great at making alfredo sauces!

January 05, 2015

Delicious pasta sauces, whatever the flavour. I especially love the Four Cheese and low fat Alfredo sauces for pasta. The chunks of tomato in the Four Cheese make it extra awesome.

August 23, 2014

Classico has great tasting pasta sauces. We love the tomato based sauces as well as the Alfredo sauces. There really is a lot of variety - something to please every taste.
    I appreciate the fact that I can understand the ingredient list. There are not a lot of chemical sounding ingredients. Also, Classico is gluten free.
    This product is a little on the pricey side, though pretty average for a gluten-free product. I wait until it goes on sale and then stock up.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini