CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Masks

From the #1 Teen Acne brand, CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Mask is designed to cleanse and fight breakouts in 3 ways:
  1. Absorbs pore-clogging oil with kaolin clay (helps absorb excess oils) and bentonite clay (helps removes toxins from pores while allowing the skin to heal and reduce inflammation)
  2. Treats pimples without overdrying skin with salicylic acid (a proven acne-fighting ingredient) and infused with naturally-derived mint and aloe to help soothe the skin
  3. Helps prevent future breakouts with salicylic acid
You may also like: CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser

Relax!

First impressions are key to me.. I usually know within a day or 2 if I will use certain products as part of my routine. Although I've had some problems with using clean and clear brand in the past I really did enjoy this product! It was soothing on the skin and even though i left it on a little too long it didn't dry out my overly tanned face lol. Felt relaxed after a long day

Excellent face mask!

I tired this mask for the first time today and my results are amamzing so far. I cleaned and removed all make up from my face then applied the mask- I left it on for about 2-3 minutes and rinsed with warm water. After rinsing my face feels so soft and clean, it’s awesome. It didn’t dry out my skin which is another great perk! I can already tell it sofented the appearance of some breakouts I have. The redness has been reduced already.
    I will continue to use this a few times a week with more great results I’m sure.

Amazing drugstore clay mask

Love this mask! The smell is amazing and it goes on very smoothly. The mask does not dry down too hard to the point where it is uncomfortably tight on the skin which I like. This also allows for it to be pretty easy to remove once dry.

I use this mask at night and the following day any pimples that I had/that were coming are either gone or brought to the surface and ready to be popped.

Very impressed with this mask and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable mask to help with acne/breakouts. I would definitely repurchase.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product #gotitfree

Okay

I received this free from Chick Advisor to try out. I have used this as a mask about 5 times so. The first time I used it, it was very cooling then it was like whoa was it strong tingly sensation probably because of the mint or menthol. The times after that it was fine. Other people who used this with me said it was too strong for them and the scent bothered them. The scent is stronger than most mask I have used. It is similar to shampoo/ conditioner scent. It does smell nice but can be over powering. It says that you should leave it on for 2-3 minutes. I have accidentally left it on for 10-15 minutes once and this product does not completely dry like other mask. It is very easy to rinse off. It says that you can also use this as a face cleanser which is nice that it is dual product. It did not dry out my skin. Thumbs up. Overall, it was okay. I didn't notice much of a difference. I didn't notice my pores shrinking or acne going away. There is bentonite clay and kaolin clay in this mask. Personally for me pure bentonite clay or kaolin clay mixed with apple cider vinegar works better for pore and acne . I still have a lot of product left and will continue to use it as a mask and cleanser.

great product

I received this product for free for review on Chick Advisor. The packaging of the container was a bit tough to open. Otherwise, this product smells nice, and applies smoothly. I have been looking to get a clay mask and an acne product so this came at a great time!! Makes my skin feel great. I have not used it for very long so i cannot speak to long term effects of the product regarding acne, but for the short time that i have used it it has worked nicely.

Good acne mask

I recieved this product for free to try and review.

I like that you can use this product as a mask - or as a deep cleanser. The product smelled nice and was easy to put on. It's a takes some effort ot get off, but that's like most clay mask. I think it did the job well - and you don't need it on for long which encourages me to actually use it weekly.

Clean & clear acne mask

Got the clean & clear mask free from Chick advisor! I used it a few times so far & I already see a difference. My skin feels so clean and fresh after each use!! Deffintely going to be purchasing this product again soon as I run out! Also going to have a little facial party tonight and invite a few friends over to try this awesomeness!! Thanks chick advisor very satisfied!! #gotitfree

love this mask!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review via chick advisor. I tried this product twice in the last week and have enjoyed using it. I like that it's a clay mask and drawing out impurities in my skin. Every time I use it, my skin feels smoother and cleaner once the mask is wiped away. I would recommend this to any friends or family looking for a mask to help clear up their skin/acne issues.

Best mud mask!

I'm in love with this new mud mask! Most mud masks are very drying and harsh on the skin. However, this one has aloe, so is very hydrating. You can feel that your skin is clean and free of excess oils, but still feels very moist. This mask is now my new number one ally and I'll keep using it over and over again!

Acne Control Mask

I have never bought clean and clear but i thought it was a really good product. I looked up the price online and it is very reasonable compared some of the competitive products. I have recently been breaking out a lot and this mask seemed to have helped quite a bit!