Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

This exfoliating face scrub with acne-fighting medicine salicylic acid, is designed to make your oily and acne-prone skin clearer and happier by fighting pimples in three ways:
  1. Exfoliates and removes pore-clogging oil
  2. Treats pimples while soothing skin
  3. Helps prevents new breakouts
You may also like: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleansing Clay Mask, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser

May 01, 2020

Great acne treatment

I've been using this scrub almost every other day I would say. When I skip a couple days I do start to notice a few pimples come up. This has been a life saver and a little goes a long way. I've already bought my second bottle.

April 04, 2020

Buy again for sure

I usually purchased clean & clear products as i found them Good for my skin. Last summer After visiting beaches alot my skin damaged v badly. So much acne n marks. I bought this product to try and found amazing after few washes. Visible result in two to three weeks. Acne reduced n skin is clean n clear again. As they claim. Now i will certainly use this product again n again.

2.8/5

February 10, 2020
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Not the best

Was a little disappointed with this as I’ve heard lots of good things I tend to break out when it’s the time of the month so I decided to try this it left me with more spots than when I started and felt like my skin was drying out

January 29, 2020

Wasn’t bad

Definitely great to use and cost effective. I’d certainly buy again. Love the exfoliating effect. Doesn’t dry out skin. Good to use everyday.
    I especially love the price. I don’t like to spend a lot.

January 26, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Product!!!

This is by far the best facial scrub that I have ever used. it is very good quality and lasts a long time as you don't need a ton for your face. I love how refreshing it feels and doesn't leave a residue on your skin.

October 25, 2019

Really effective

It really clears the acne and makes skin look healthy. At first use it really irritated on my skin but later on by regular use, it makes my pimples go away. Use it everyday for better results.

October 23, 2019

Great product

I use this product twice a week and I’m really liking it. It really helps my skin and it’s soo refreshing. I recommend for people who has oily skin!!!

August 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

SO GOOD!

This product is amazing!! At first i was skeptical on using it but after the first two tries, i seen instant results!! I am most definitely buying again.

January 29, 2019

I would probably buy this product again

It worked well with getting my skin clean and feeling clean after using it. The only thing I didn't like about it was you can't use it everyday as it dries out your face.

0.8/5

January 24, 2019

I have to pass on this!

I personally love most clean & clear products, and normally would recommend trying them, so I was disappointed when I purchased and used this particular product.

My reason for disliking this product;
    * I have used other exfoliating facial cleansers and unlike others, the clean & clear was more gritty.
    *left my face overly dry, and scratch liked feeling.
    * The quantity for the price is a bit costly.

Save your money and find yourself a good exfoliating facewash, my opinion.