Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub Reviews
#34 in Exfoliators

This exfoliating face scrub with acne-fighting medicine salicylic acid, is designed to make your oily and acne-prone skin clearer and happier by fighting pimples in three ways:
  1. Exfoliates and removes pore-clogging oil
  2. Treats pimples while soothing skin
  3. Helps prevents new breakouts
You may also like: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleansing Clay Mask, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser

January 29, 2019

I would probably buy this product again

It worked well with getting my skin clean and feeling clean after using it. The only thing I didn't like about it was you can't use it everyday as it dries out your face.

0.8/5

January 24, 2019

I have to pass on this!

I personally love most clean & clear products, and normally would recommend trying them, so I was disappointed when I purchased and used this particular product.

My reason for disliking this product;
    * I have used other exfoliating facial cleansers and unlike others, the clean & clear was more gritty.
    *left my face overly dry, and scratch liked feeling.
    * The quantity for the price is a bit costly.

Save your money and find yourself a good exfoliating facewash, my opinion.

January 23, 2019

Helps keep my skin a bit clearer

Love washing my face with this. It makes it feel so clean. It help keep my skin a bit clearer. But still not as clear as I would like. Would recommend

July 22, 2018

Merci j’adore

Exfoliant pour la peau
    Je le recommande j’ai la peau parfois mixte avec des petits boutons
    Ce produit n’assèche pas la beau
    La rend beaucoup plus belle et en santé
    Merci beaucoup

1.3/5

July 18, 2018

Dommage

J'ai voulu essayer ce produit exfoliant mais dès la première utilisation ça a été l'horreur. Plein de boutons sont apparus sur tous le visage, ma peau me tirait. Ça a pris au moins une semaine avant que ma peau redevienne normal.
    C'est la première fois qu'un produit me causait de tels problèmes.
    Plus Jamais !!!

July 18, 2018

Clean

It’s a great product that leaves my skin smooth and soft! I love the fact that it works to an extent, although I do with it worked a bit better. It will take about 2 weeks to see results (at least on my face)

March 30, 2018

I would buy this product again!!

This stuff is great! It makes my fave feel super refreshing and clean. It smells great and i love using it. Clean and clear is a go to product for acne care. Was very satisfied with getting this product!!