Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Gel Cleanser Reviews

This oil-free face wash is designed to instantly remove excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:
  1. Removes pore-clogging oil
  2. Treats pimples while soothing skin
  3. Helps prevents new acne breakouts
You may also like: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleansing Clay Mask, Exfoliating Scrub, and Bubble Foam Cleanser

February 13, 2019

Great Cleanser! I had fast results.

I use a rubber facial scrubbie with this cleanser just to ensure I've dug deep enough into my pores to clean all that stubborn "pore garbage" out. I love this cleanser... I wash my face excessively; sweating from outdoor activities or the gym, removing make up, before applying a mask, morning, nighttime, depending on the weather or amount of makeup I wear I'll even wash my face half way through the day... so with that being said, It has ovb dried my skin out slightly around the creases of my nose, bottom lip and chin crease, etc, however my skin is extremely oily so I really dont mind it. But Please follow the steps accordingly... you must use a toner and moisturizer or youll dry the life right out of your face.... dont want that... ;)

February 02, 2019

Best face wash for faily use as a teen

I used this throughout my teen years every single morning and night to fight my typical breakouts and acne, it worked amazing. It no longer works because I have cystic and very very hormonal acne now but for the regular breakouts on the surface of the skin, it’s great!

November 25, 2018

Love it

I tried the product recently and so far it’s quite compatible for me. No issues observed but I will be sure to check in and update the review in a month or so. Would definitely recommend to give this a try.

3.2/5

November 25, 2018

Medicore cleanser

It’s an alright cleanser, but doesn’t really do anything to your skin. After you wash your face with it, your skin feels nice and refreshed, but there’s no actual results.

1.8/5

July 07, 2018

Drying and Harsh

Not a big fan. Immediately after use my face was super dry and tight. Almost painful. It took the best quality moisturizer I have to restore balance. There's a difference between cleaning and stripping!

June 21, 2018

Rafraîchissant

Jaime beaucoup la sensation que laisse le nettoyant sur ma peau après l'avoir utilisé. Jaime l'effet de fraîcheur et de propreté. Assez doux pour être utilisé fréquemment!

May 01, 2018

Gives your skin a new glow.

This product has changed my skin. It made my skin glow in just 3 days of use. It smells amazing. I recommend it to everyone that have persistent blackhead.

March 16, 2018

I always re purchase this item! It always saves my skin

I absolutely love this product! It is one of my favourites for breakouts,I have problem skin during my time of the month and I always make sure I have this item right by my side to save the day! Definitely worth the price for so much product aswell :)

February 12, 2018

Definitely buy it again

I would definitely recommend this product to all of my family n friends. First time I used it I instantly fell in love with it. Would definitely go buy more

January 12, 2018

Works wonders !

Works like magic over night so you can wake up with out stress. Heals and gets rid of pesky pimples and skin imperfections smoothly and immediatly! I can't believe how effective this product is , I have purchased it many times and I will continue to for spot treatment !