Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Gel Cleanser Reviews

This oil-free face wash is designed to instantly remove excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:
  1. Removes pore-clogging oil
  2. Treats pimples while soothing skin
  3. Helps prevents new acne breakouts
You may also like: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleansing Clay Mask, Exfoliating Scrub, and Bubble Foam Cleanser

July 31, 2021

Definitely would buy this again

This product not only smells amazing, it leaves my face feeling clean and soft. While scrubbing into my face it leaves a tingly feeling as you can feel it working while you let it sit. Clears up my acne quickly when I have a breakout

July 28, 2021

Works Wonders!

This product works very well. Gets rid of any dirt and/or oil on your face. It leaves your face smooth and feels refreshing. I use it in the morning and night to ensure it works. Within a few weeks, you can tell there are less blackheads and acne appearing on my face. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I have been buying this product every time it was finished. Sometimes I buy the ones that come in a set as well.

March 04, 2021

Amazing

I struggled for a long time trying to find the right face cleaning products for my very oily skin. With in two uses I started seeing a difference within the oiliness of my face and with in a week breaks started to clear up.

December 03, 2020

I love it!

This was the first face wash I had bought when I started using a facewash. It worked wonderfully on my skin. It did not make my skin dry out, infact i felt soft and moisturized as well. I was very happy with the results and bought it again. It is a good price for the quality.

July 02, 2020

super savon pour le visage!

ce produit aide beaucoup a éliminer les boutons d'acné. Il n’assèche pas trop la peau et est très agréable a utiliser. Je le recommande fortement pour ceux et celle qui veulent se débarrasser de la boutons d'acné .

April 22, 2020

Its my holygrail product.

Clean & Clear has been my holygrail product since I was a teen. It is gentle on the skin, even sensitive skin people can use it. It clears the skin and also budget friendly.

March 31, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Clean & Clear: Acne Triple Clear

I have used this Clean & Clear product since I was 13 years old. I love Clean & Clear because of its price value and effectiveness. They truly are a real-world example that quality does not have to cost a lot. At the same time, their products are always colorful and appealing to the eye when shopping in the skincare aisle.

February 16, 2020

Love this product

I’ve been using this product for years and I find its the only daily facial wash that has kept my acne under control. My skin always feels fresh and clean when I use it

February 10, 2020

Took black heads away

I have suffered from acne since I was young. I am getting married in June, and needed to start clearing my skin up, so I picked this up hoping it would work. I have noticed that my black heads are clearing up, but not my acne.

August 29, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Will definitely be purchasing again-!

Just recently switched up my skincare routine. I had a baby and have been having issues with break outs so I decided to try the clean and clear acne triple clear gel cleanser. I have been using it twice a day for about five days now and I am slowly noticing a difference in my skin. It doesn’t necessarily clear the pimples already there right away but changes how your skin produces oils and prevent new breakouts which works for me! I also love love how it makes my skin feel soft not to dry as my skin is very sensitive to alcohol based cleansers and dries out easily. This is the first facial wash I’ve found that has the power to cleanse and prevent breakouts but also to keep your skin feeling soft and clean as well. I would definitely recommend for treatment of breakouts and acne but also for and everyday skin care regime for prevention! Very satisfied.