Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Gel Cleanser Reviews

This oil-free face wash is designed to instantly remove excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:
  1. Removes pore-clogging oil
  2. Treats pimples while soothing skin
  3. Helps prevents new acne breakouts
You may also like: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleansing Clay Mask, Exfoliating Scrub, and Bubble Foam Cleanser

1.8/5

July 07, 2018

Drying and Harsh

Not a big fan. Immediately after use my face was super dry and tight. Almost painful. It took the best quality moisturizer I have to restore balance. There's a difference between cleaning and stripping!

June 21, 2018

Rafraîchissant

Jaime beaucoup la sensation que laisse le nettoyant sur ma peau après l'avoir utilisé. Jaime l'effet de fraîcheur et de propreté. Assez doux pour être utilisé fréquemment!

May 01, 2018

Gives your skin a new glow.

This product has changed my skin. It made my skin glow in just 3 days of use. It smells amazing. I recommend it to everyone that have persistent blackhead.

March 16, 2018

I always re purchase this item! It always saves my skin

I absolutely love this product! It is one of my favourites for breakouts,I have problem skin during my time of the month and I always make sure I have this item right by my side to save the day! Definitely worth the price for so much product aswell :)

February 12, 2018

Definitely buy it again

I would definitely recommend this product to all of my family n friends. First time I used it I instantly fell in love with it. Would definitely go buy more

January 12, 2018

Works wonders !

Works like magic over night so you can wake up with out stress. Heals and gets rid of pesky pimples and skin imperfections smoothly and immediatly! I can't believe how effective this product is , I have purchased it many times and I will continue to for spot treatment !

November 30, 2017

Refreshing!

This cleanser is a great second step after a nice exfoliator! It is oil free and feels great on the skin, especially during a morning shower! Would absolutely buy again.

October 25, 2017

Zap those babies!

Clean and clear acne triple clear clear is a bubble foam cleanser. Its light, fresh smelling and you can feel the bubbles working on your face. Leaves your face smooth and refreshed.

2.3/5

October 21, 2017

There are better products out there...

This facial was totally dried me out! I know it's supposed to have acne-fighting ingredients which are generally drying to the skin, but I've never tried anything that had this effect on my skin before. I would recommend something more gentle such as the Burt's Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser.

October 03, 2017

love this product

this is cheaper than a lot of comparable products and I find it very effective. it does not leave my skin feeling too stripped after but my skin feels very clean and refreshed after use. highly recommend