3.9/5
Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge Energy Bar Reviews

April 17, 2018

Great taste!

I haven't met one of this I didn't enjoy. They are soft and always taste fresh for a packaged item. The only down side is they are a little on the pricy side but if you can catch them on sale it's worth it.

April 03, 2018

Great but full of sugar!

I really enjoy eating cliffbars, but they are packed with sugar and calories. They aren’t the healthiest energy bars out there and they’re not really the best for fibre.

April 02, 2018

Cliff bars

Not the best tasting but not horrible! They are good to keep you full till your next main meal which is really nice. Super expensive if you just want a granola bar, but if your using them for nutritional reasons then as per anything else that is "good" for you it's going to be expensive

March 31, 2018

Great!

My family loves these.
    They are great to bring on outings for the whole family !
    We espaicially love the chocolate almond one !
    I would recommend these for anyone looking for an easy snack on the go !

March 27, 2018

best protein bars out there

delicious tasting ! This really fills me up and makes me full. gives me energy. love all the flavours. love how theres a lot of varieties. easy to get anywhere. a bit pricey but well worth it !

March 27, 2018

My hubby's favourite!

My husband works in heavy construction and this is his granola bar of choice to fill him up and keep him going! I do find them a bit costly, as he needs them on a daily basis...glad to be able to purchase them at Costco!

March 06, 2018

favourite energy bars

I love cliff bars. they are absolutely delicious and the texture and chewiness leaves me craving more. i do feel a little more alert and less sleepy when i eat them but they do contain a lot of sugar which isn't always the best. I always have them on me especially at sporting events. my favourite flavour is the almond fudge.

2.2/5

January 12, 2018

If you have to

If you must...then eat it.
    Otherwise try other option when you need a snack. They are sized large - but taste unappealing.
    It has that "good for you - but not tasty taste"
    They are more expensive than their competitors and are not likely to get you wanting to buy another.

December 06, 2017

Cliff Bars - Great on the go Snack!

I don't buy these regularly, but they are great for an on the go snack. When we stop at the store on our way to fishing I'll grab one. Some of the flavors I find have too much of a "vitamin" taste, but others are yummy. I do find they have a large calorie count, and not as many vitamins as you would think in proportion.

November 06, 2017

Great Taste

I received a coupon one day in the mail for a free cliff bar I went to the store picked it up to try it tasted great the next day I went and purchased a box of this product I ate these at my work place just one of them kept me feeling full for awhile compare to some other snack bars that I've tried in the past I would recommend these snack bars to anyone