Clinique 3-Step Dry Skin Care Introduction Kit Reviews

June 02, 2020

The best I've ever used

I was looking for the best routine for my skin, I've tried few different brands but some of them will fix one problem but another will appear. Until I tried Clinique 3 steps kit it was perfect for my skin, the moisturizer is great my skin feels fresh after every use. The best thing is that when I purchase the full set I get a complementary gift (travel size of each product) whick is great to take with you on the go!

April 02, 2020

Amazing

I used this in high school when nothing else worked! Cleared up my skin and was absolutely amazing!!! If I wasn’t in university and it wasn’t so expensive I’d use it forever

March 29, 2020

Good for dry and combination skin

I bought this kit a few years ago and recently I decided to buy it again. Now I'm using the products every morning and evening. I start with the liquid facial soap as the first step of my skincare routine in the mornings and after micellar water in the evenings. This product has a light smell which is almost absent. It cleans the skin carefully and also remove makeup remnant. The second step is clarifying lotion. I apply it with a cotton pad to completely clean my skin. After using it you might feel little chill on the skin (I think it's because of the alcohol in it). The last step is to moisture the skin with moisturizing lotion. It's enough just 1-2 clicks on the pump to get a necessary amount. The consistency is light and nice, it doesn't bring any discomfort. I would buy the kit again in the future but I want to try other products.

March 17, 2020

Love love love!!!

This facial kit will always be my go to everyday all day! Absolutely love this product. I can’t believe how smooth and clear my skin had been since using this. The moisturizer is lightweight and does the job. I no longer suffer from dry, tight itchy facial skin!!

1.2/5

February 25, 2020

WORST SET IN HISTORY

This is the most ineffective set for sensitive, dry skin! The toner smells like straight up alcohol and is definitely not suitable for sensitive skin. The moisturizer was not hydrating enough to counteract dryness and I felt that the cleanser didn't make a huge difference to my skin. Previous reviews say that it may be better for combination to oily prone skin rather than dry, but in my opinion my money went down the drain!

September 20, 2019

Reduced my dry flakey skin to smooth in days

I was so sceptical after trying many products to help the dryness on my face. I suffer especially with seasonal changes with dry, tight skin and flaking.
    The soap is mild and doesn’t sting, my skin feels refreshed and clean after using it. The clarifying lotion seems to smooth over everything and the moisturizer sinks in deep leaving my skin with moisture for the entire day. I’ve noticed that my skin seems to be fresh and glowing. The dead skin having been removed from the surface. The moisturizer is not oily at all. I am so happy to have found a product that works for my dry and sensitive skin!

August 30, 2019

Great Starter Kit~

If your looking for a face cleanser beginner kit, look no further. When i started wearing makeup this was recommend to me. its not only hypoallergenic but it works!

July 21, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Love love cliniqu

What can I say I absolutely love these products step 1 Clarifying skin - step 2 to use the liquid soap - step 3 Moisturise and after your skin feels so soft and fresh Even after the use I would highly recommended this to anyone who suffers dry skin

April 08, 2019

Love this!

I was gifted this at Christmas and I’m not going back!! Cleared my skin up in two weeks and the products last so long! Definitely upgrading to the full sizes!

February 05, 2019
    New York, United States

My Skin Looks Awesome

I love this product. My skin looks awesome and feels hydrated 24/7 now, even in the dry winter with the heat on. It feels drying when you use the clarifying lotion but the moisturizer really helps put that moisture back in. I do use a night cream along with it but before I added that my skin did feel great.