Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 413 in Eye Cream

Clinique All About Eyes Serum

All Skin Types. De-puffing eye massage, roll-on applicator. Fights dark circles and puffiness. Brightens and cools instantly leaving eye area refreshing. Hydrates and works as a mini massage. May use with other eye tr

3.2/5

July 21, 2017

It does not work after a while

It is a bit expensive for 40 dollars. I bought it from the duty free stores though. It lasted for 6 months of moderate use. It did a great job. I still belive the pep start is better, but it is not for every day use, like this one.

May 05, 2017

This is the best eye roller ball that I've used. Unlike other roller eye products, the product of this one actually comes out easily and consistently. I really like how the tube this comes in is transparent so you can see when you're out of product. Although it is hydrating and cooling, I saw minimal effect on the puffiness around my eyes.

January 19, 2017

I love this eye serum it is easy to apply it rolls right on under the eye! It is cooling and soothing to put on and helps with puffy under eyes! I would definitely recommend this product and it is definitely worth every penny!

January 19, 2017

I love the cooling sensation of the roller ball and it does help with puffiness, however it hasn't really helped with the dark circles which it claims to do. I have sensitive eyes and was happy to have no reaction to the serum!! I use it throughout the day if I'm feeling a little puffy and it does help!

February 28, 2016

Great for having on hand for use during a flight. Keeps moisture around the eye and has a fantastic applicator. Gets rid of that tight, dry feeling.

October 15, 2015

I've owned this product for over a year and I'm not even done half the container. This works within 10 min of me applying it to under my eyes.

April 20, 2015

I received this product first as a Gift with Purchase and I loved it so much I bought it. I use it at night and in the morning and it helps the bags under my eyes so much.

November 21, 2014

I have used this eye serum since it first came out and love it! The convenient roller ball style doesn't tug the skin near my eyes and I don't have to use my fingers to rub it in like other eye creams. It's light and absorbs fast but helps keep the skin moisturized and really helps with my dark circles! The best is the feeling of it going on - a nice cool refreshing eye massage!

2.0/5

November 21, 2014

I like other clinique eye creams but with this one I don't notice any improvement and it actually tends to sting!

August 04, 2014

Very cooling and soothing when I apply this. It is very convenient to use. However, I don't notice any difference. I will stick to my All About Eyes eye cream.