Clinique beyond perfecting foundation + concealer Reviews
#38 in Foundation

July 14, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Perfect cover and lasting

I have oily and blemished skin and this product provides great cover. I have been using this product for years and find it best among the rest. The cover do not fade over the day either.

April 30, 2019

Go To Foundation

This is my go to foundation. I have tried many foundations and I keep returning to this as my go to. Full coverage, lasts the longest and it is friendly to my skin.

March 08, 2019
    Province of Messina, Italy

Amazing foundation

This foundation is amazing! The colore shade is cute, the finish look of this foundation is amazing. Is good for both skin, I recommend this foundation is a must have

February 19, 2019

Great foundation!

I started to use this foundation a few months ago. It doesn't get cakey and last longer. I have a dry / sensitive skin and it works good. The only 2 small complaints are related to the shades (unfortunately there isn't a great variety of choice so I had to get a shade a little bit darker thank my skin colour) and the fact that it dries the skin a little bit. The coverage is great because it is buildable. Good product.

February 12, 2019

Yei or nai

I feel a bit confuse about this fundación. Is not bad, do not misunderstand me but I don’t think it goes beyond perfecting, also 2 in one(fundation+concealer) not sure either. Perhaps is just not the best for me. Here are some characteristics. It says is moderate to full coverage I will say only moderate, unless you use a very good primer, natural mate finish? I will describe it as a natural glow finish, really not sure about mate. It is oil free but it feels oily after a while and it doesn’t last all day like it says. I would use this fundation for a few hours activity, discard club or dancing, definitely use a concealer, not higher temperatura or humid weather, and repeat not but fundation maybe just not for me.

November 08, 2018

Seriously my favorite foundation!

I needed a new foundation and came across this one when Clinique was offering a gift with purchase. This foundation provides fantastic coverage (has the concealer built in) and a little goes a long way! I would say this is a full coverage concealer and it lasts all day! I've tried Lancome, Estee Lauder, among many others and this, so far, is my favorite!

October 12, 2018

Love it!

I've been using the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation plus concealer from Sephora for over two and a half now, and I must say it's one of my favourites. It's lightweight, moisturising and covers thoroughly, looking natural. Best part is that it lasts all day!

September 19, 2018

Great coverage

This is a rare instance where a sample actually impressed my enough to buy the full size! This has great coverage. It is hydrating but doesn’t leave you feeling oily. It also lasts quite well throughout the day

July 26, 2018

Love this!

I just bought this after hearing good reviews and it is sooooo good- amazing coverage- you don’t need a lot and I use it for my contour as I got two shades—- LOVE how creamy it is and it just sinks in-

June 28, 2018

My new favourite concealer!

I received a sample of this and I am obsessed! It helps to hide the dark circles under my eyes and goes on so smooth. I feel like my pores are less noticeable and that it gives my face an overall smooth and clear look. A little bit goes a long way! I went out to buy it as soon as my sample ran out! I definitely would recommend it!