Prestige Item
Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara Reviews

Good - 0
    2.0/5

September 28, 2017

Did not "fatten" my lashes at all

It pretty much did the opposite of what it advertises. I am fortunate to have. Aturally long lashes so when it comes to mascara I look for something that builds volume rather than lengthens them any further. My natural lashes touch the skin just below my eyebrows and If I wear a lengthening mascara it's a constant rub that leaves black dots all over my skin and chips of dried mascara falling to my cheeks from the friction. Well that's exactly what this mascara did, it didn't build thickness or volume it lengthened - short lashed girls this was meant for you - it made me look ridiculous, not to mention it was difficult to put on without lashes clumping together. Not for me.

July 31, 2017

Great Product!

The Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Bodacious Black Honey is a mascara that I keep purchasing. The quality is great and the packaging is beautiful. I especially love the Bodacious Black Honey shade as it brings out my hazel green eyes, which is awesome. I totally recommend this mascara to everyone.

June 26, 2017

Great lashes

I got this mascara in a set from Shoppers Drugmart. First time using this particular one. It did a pretty good job at giving me some volume and length. I had received several comments from people saying how nice my lashes look.

June 21, 2017

Great for Oily Lids

I have fairly oily lids and I've tried so many mascaras that just won't stay on my lashes. They always seem to end up making me look like a panda after a couple hours, and that's not a good look for me. This one stays on for hours and makes my lashes look longer and more voluminous. Will keep repurchasing.

May 30, 2017

This is a great mascara that lives up to its name. It gives even the lightest lashes a volume boost with mascara that lasts all day. I went swimming forgetting I had this mascara on and it did not smudge.

May 26, 2017

i have been trying to find a mascara that works for my eye lashes for years. finally i have found one. i swear i will never buy another product again. i love how full it makes my eyelashes!

May 26, 2017

I received this mascara in a sampler pack purchased around christmas time from Shoppers Drug Mart. It was my favourite of all the mascaras in the box. It adds volume and length without clumps. Exactly what I look for in a mascara.

May 18, 2017

I recently found this mascara from a box of sample mascaras that you can try and then pick your favourite and get a full version for free! After trying all of the best rating mascara's on the market, this was my absolute FAVOURITE. My eye lashes look like the fake ones people pay to have put on! It lasts all day, looks great and makes me feel great! It is the holy grail of all mascaras.

April 14, 2017

This is a holy grail. Firstly, its not too expensive. Its also amazing. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and makes them look amazing. I love the formula and the wand it comes with. I really love the product and i suggest it to people looking for a new fave high end mascara!

January 25, 2017

I love the fact it comes in a small container that I can easily carry with me. It goes on nicely and evenly and doesn't clump up. I like the fact I also don't have to put on several coats before I see any results.