clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #173 out of 186 in Highlighter

June 06, 2017

This is the perfect highlighter for my pale to medium skin. It is in a rosy shade, which is perfect for me (blonde hair and green eyes). I love the applicator, as always : Clinique chubby sticks are just the best. I usually put a large line on the top of my cheeks, bridge of the nose, under my eyebrows and on my cupid bow. The texture is perfect : after being applied, it melt under the fingers and it can be blend perfectly. I am very looking forward to try their bronzer one.

April 19, 2017

I had such high hopes for the clinique chubby stick sculpting highlight but was not overly impressed with the result. I am not saying that it is a horrible product. It actually looks very beautiful. My issue with it is that it can be hard to blend it out properly without also removing my foundation underneath.

I have used it to highlight my collar bones and such and worked well for that but I really wish I could make it work for my face too. Because of this, I don't reach for it that much. It would look nice if you don't wear foundation but still, want a highlight. Other than that I haven't been able to really make it work for me.

1.7/5

March 11, 2017

i got this for free with sephora points. this barely even shows up on my skin! i literally can't see any difference. the colour is pretty but i wish it was actually effective.

June 22, 2016

this on I got it from my friend. at first I didn't know how to apply it but then I start using it with my beauty blender and it's work so good. it's a naturel finish i'm obsess

2.3/5

February 23, 2016

I have tried several high end highlighter sticks, and this is my least favourite. I found it difficult to blend, and I do not like having to tug at the skin around my eyes (top of cheeks). Also, I am not in love with the colour (it is cool toned, white/pearly....not enough warmth enough for me).

January 31, 2016

The chubby stick definitely highlights where you want! It's a little sparkly, but if you blend it in well it works so nicely. It lasts a long time and you don't need too much. However I would only recommend it for light skinned people because of its peach base