Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

March 28, 2018

Great light weight product!

I love using the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel as it is light weight and absorbs easily into the skin. I have combination skin with my t zone being oily and this product does not make me look oily as it absorbs well. The scent is great. It can be a bit pricy but I have been able to find it on sale.

March 13, 2018

Great moisture for oily skin

This product was picked up on a whim after it was recommended that I try a gel moisturizer for my oily skin. This product feels great. It is very lightweight and absorbs into the skin nicely. A little goes a long was as well so it will last a long time. Highly recommend!

March 10, 2018

High Quality Moisturizer

I have used the clinique 3 step facial cleaning system for years. I love how soft my skin feels using this product. I find that I can use it any time of day and doesn't make my skin oily

March 10, 2018

Good

This is a very good moisturising gel, it makes my skin feel soft and helps with any dry skin. I've always loved Clinique products, they work very well and are of good quality! Not too expensive either. The only thing I don't like about this gel is the smell, it's not too bad... but it's just not all that pleasant.

March 08, 2018

Great product

Love this face cream. Its light and does a great job. Never causes breakouts. Works well enough to use in winter. Light enough to use in summer. Use this as day cream. Not heavy enough for night.

October 22, 2017

Best Moisturizer!

I love Clinique's line of facial care products! For years I was using Clinique's moisturizing lotion and it did wonders for my skin. Throughout the last year or so however my skin typed changed to being sensitive and slightly oily. So I was recommended to use the moisturizing gel instead and it really decreased the amount of oil that would build up on my face during the day. I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

September 27, 2017

Good product

It is the moisturizer that I always use before wearing my makeup. The skin is velvety after the first application, and does not get oily (I have mixed skin, and a little oily in the T zone).
    But there are two things that I find that could be better in this cream:
    The smell: it does not have a really bad or specific strong smell. It is more like a neutral smell but I just do not like it.
    Sun Protector: would be nice if it have sun protector.

September 23, 2017

Meh

Even though this is part of the kit that says it is for oily skin, this felt like I was coating my skin with oil. I did not like the texture of this nor did I particularly liked how it made my skin feel a bit sticky.

August 22, 2017

Great for oily skin

I don't know how many moisturizers I've tried over the years and always end up with oil slick skin, but not with this one. It's very light and gives enough moisture without causing oiliness. it absorbs well and I use it with the other Clinique three step products.

August 11, 2017

Your face will thank you

My favourite flavour of oatmeal out there. This has the perfect amount of flavouring after it is made. I did not find it have a bitter after taste in my mouth as well. It's inexpensive I think I bought it for like $2 and it comes in easy to pot pouches. Definitely worth the buy.